What happened today in SF?

RedoBeach

I saw the helicopter hovering but no traffic. Any word?

The city is unusually quiet this week and I still can't figure out why.

dtsexpert

on the way back home from lunch, I heard on radio there is a suspicious package placed somewhere in downtown (Brannan/Bryant???)
Some streets are close for a while.

GoatLove

So if u want to blow shit up..why do u warn people ahead....and down want anyone to stop u
Obviously its all fake

I thought when they suspect a device, they blow it up. Someone would learn their lesson real quick when showing up to a bombed out car.

Red Leader

Ok....I had a bad morning.....

First pax was ok. Smile run across town. Good surge. Nice conversation.

Next was a pool to the airport and the pax got all bent out of shape when we were rerouted to pick up another pax.

So when I had enough, I decided to launch them. I pulled over. Got out. And placed their bag on the curb and wrote....well...I can't exactly write it here, some mod will throw a hissy fit. Anyway....

Pax refused to get out, so I drive off.

Next thing you know, the whole city loses its shit and you saw the rest on the news.

And no.....no tip.

tohunt4me

So every time somenone gonna leave their mcdonalds box on a street instead of a trash can..we gonna shut down sf?
Ridiculous
Welcome to the " Brave New World"
Someone put a box on their roof,and drove off . . . shut down freeway.
I heard rumors someone once found over $13,000 in a bank bag on the side of the road that way once.

Last edited:

tohunt4me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-26-22-30-24.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-26-22-30-24.png
    68.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_2016-10-20-23-59-09.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-20-23-59-09.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 23

1995flyingspur

I saw the helicopter hovering but no traffic. Any word?

The city is unusually quiet this week and I still can't figure out why.

It was all in Marin. We had 4 crashes in a 4 mile stretch on 101...traffic was a nightmare. It was the worst day I ever had, legs hurt, back hurts, headache, etc