What happened to WESTPAC bonus $100 reward??

HellRideR

I'm sure many of you guy have received an info about joining the Westpac choice Debit Card reward for depositing UBER's incomes starting from May 2017 to the end of August if you reach over $2000 deposited during those period and Westpac will offer $100 reward by the end of the program.

So I did transferred all my incoming from Uber to my Westpac Choice debit card account since late May. Over the end of August... obviously the incomes from Ubers to Westpac during the program period has reach over 2k... So I been checking my statement... and yet I still haven't seen my $100 reward... I then even went online to search the info related to this Westpac reward..... and guess what.... somehow completely wipe out and no info related on internet.... was I delusional??

offline4SURGE

It might take upto 30 days from your last payment in, to make that $2k.
Wait patiently, you'll get it soon if within dates mentioned.

Apollo

No they are not plumbers Einstein. They are a bank and if they offerd such deal they must also respect it and explian why they didn't pay.
Your really hard to understand.Your command of the English language is horrible.Again what is wetpac.I have never heard of a bank called wetpac.Maybe it's a Sydney thing.No need to get nasty.

Apollo

Another english profesor driving an Uber. Sorry again Einstein.

I hope my english was clear enough this time.
Not a professor but a qualified high school teacher.Now your starting to bore me.Finally you corrected wetpac to westpac.You are the real professor.Professor Tintin.

Last edited:

Duderx

Another english profesor driving an Uber. Sorry again Einstein.

I hope my english was clear enough this time. :wink:

'English' is a pronoun and therefore should be capitalised, as you have correctly done with Einstein, however as 'Einstein' is not Apollo's real name and you are presumably ascribing Mr Einstein's genius characteristics in a sarcastic manner to Apollo, Einstein should appear in quotation marks to indicate to the reader that you are not innocently confusing Apollo with somebody called Einstein.

I'm not a professor, however I am an Uber driver. The two are not mutually exclusive.

HellRideR

anyway....i got my 100...was deposited long time ago....i thought they only paid or deposit after the program date finish...but i got it way before somewhere june...