What happened to surge?

crookedhalo

I have not seen surge all week. In fact I have only seen it once since the Cavs parade. Is it more drivers on the road or are the passengers just not there? Sunday mornings normally always surge but there was non today

crookedhalo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've been driving uber for almost 2 years and there are always certain times you could count surge. I didn't even see it Saturday night, just seems odd no surge for so long. I wonder if their system is still glitched.

Kalee

I've been driving uber for almost 2 years and there are always certain times you could count surge. I didn't even see it Saturday night, just seems odd no surge for so long. I wonder if their system is still glitched.
Uber's system isn't glitched. With Uber, it always is what it is. Never ever ever give UBER the benefit of the doubt. It is what it is and always will be.
You're making up stories for yourself to try to help yourself rationalize that which is irrational.

The only glitch here may be the one within yourself that allows you to continue to be Ubered.

Stockholm Syndrome:
1. An emotional attachment to a captor formed by a hostage as a result of continuous stress, dependence, and a need to cooperate for survival.

Don't Uber - Be happy

crookedhalo

OK, so back on track with this conversation. Has anyone else noticed the lack of surge?

crookedhalo

So apparently there was an update to the app that didn't take effect until you signed in, since I hadn't signed on since the Cavs parade my app never updated

Uber8er

Uber is the new Wal-Mart. Oh wait you can actually make $12/hr and not have to drive your car around. So it's not the new Wal-Mart is actually worst cause most of the time you aren't even making minimum wage.

Uber8er

So apparently there was an update to the app that didn't take effect until you signed in, since I hadn't signed on since the Cavs parade my app never updated
Yes that's it the update is why your aren't seeing surges. What planet did you come from?

Kalee

The planet where I signed in, which updated the app and I immediately saw surge in an area.
I heard that if you delete the update and then download it again, then delete and download it again.... that however many times you redownload the update, that's the amount of surge you will get.

Redo update 3 times = 3x surge ...
Redo update 4 times = 4x surge ...
Redo update 5 times = 5x surge ...

... and so on and so forth

I'm not for sure it really works, that's just what I heard.

Give it a try.

Kalee

Your friend told me in a private message that you have redone the app update 18 times so far.

GiiirrrrLLLL.... you gonna get YOU some SERIOUS surge tonight!

crookedhalo

Wow, I find a glitch in the app and ask if anyone else has seen it and get trolled, nice. Guess you have nothing better to do in that great state of PA