What happened to my MONEY!!!!

Lay-T

Just cashed out and the money didn't go into my account! Called support twice the first rep couldn't explain in detail why the money wasn't transferred but assured me that they will reprocess the payment and it should be available within 24hrs Unfreakin believable and definitely unexceptable!

Hung up and called back again to speak to someone els and they told me my payment had been rolled over to the deposit date. Thanks Uber but I'm done! Time to switch over to Lyft! There not any better, but at least I know when I cash out in case of an emergency my money will be there!

tohunt4me

Just cashed out and the money didn't go into my account! Called support twice the first rep couldn't explain in detail why the money wasn't transferred but assured me that they will reprocess the payment and it should be available within 24hrs Unfreakin believable and definitely unexceptable!

Hung up and called back again to speak to someone els and they told me my payment had been rolled over to the deposit date. Thanks Uber but I'm done! Time to switch over to Lyft! There not any better, but at least I know when I cash out in case of an emergency my money will be there!
You must mean UBERS MONEY !

Uber-licious

That happens occasionally when you send it right to your bank. If you get the Uber Go Bank account, it never happens with that. Also with the Go Bank app you can transfer money from there free or go to an ATM. Go bank saves you the 50 cent charge you'd get otherwise.

Quatro40

Wrong, Lyft is even way way worst than Uber cash out.

LEO2112

What do you drive that you are XL and LUX SUV?

TMI, young Grasshopper...BUT, I will say that I don't do Uber Black because of the insurance & registration regulations. I CAN however, do Lyft LUX & LUX SUV with the same vehicle but WITHOUT the hassles of NJ OL Plates and NYC TLC...:wink:

jccarlin

TMI, young Grasshopper...BUT, I will say that I don't do Uber Black because of the insurance & registration regulations. I CAN however, do Lyft LUX & LUX SUV with the same vehicle but WITHOUT the hassles of NJ OL Plates and NYC TLC...:wink:
Well thank you for considering me young! I do have OL Plates but don't wait around all day for SUV or Black. The no DF at EWR is killing me. If I had a P/U in the City I could get a quick P/U to go in to cover my tolls and then some even if I went X but not anymore. Haven't looked at Lyft really because Goober served its purpose.

LEO2112

Well thank you for considering me young! I do have OL Plates but don't wait around all day for SUV or Black. The no DF at EWR is killing me. If I had a P/U in the City I could get a quick P/U to go in to cover my tolls and then some even if I went X but not anymore. Haven't looked at Lyft really because Goober served its purpose.

Pm'd you.

Ardery

LOL

you think quitting Uber and going to Lyft is the fix?

you gotta be kidding, right?