Inshur

What happened to her lips, she looks Quackers!

D1991

I always say have u got your phone ? If they say yes I reply good
I'm keeping it otherwise a good way to make sure they have everything and a last impression that will
Make u get a 5 star every time
No candy no aux no water , he is the stupid one driving back chuck it out of the Window and it's no longer your problem
Sorry u didn't forgett it here I still have a geezers power bank gave him
My adress last April lives in Kent I think it's mine now I'm near Ruislip :smiles:

a2zint

She looks like a right sl#t

This is just more propaganda against Uber drivers.

What do they expect, drive back for free to give their phones back if they can't take care of their belongings?

Uber ain't social services, YET!

Jack Dunphy

I always say have u got your phone ? If they say yes I reply good
I'm keeping it otherwise a good way to make sure they have everything and a last impression that will
Make u get a 5 star every time
No candy no aux no water , he is the stupid one driving back chuck it out of the Window and it's no longer your problem
Sorry u didn't forgett it here I still have a geezers power bank gave him
My adress last April lives in Kent I think it's mine now I'm near Ruislip :smiles:
& there are certain sweatnecks on here who call BC drivers thieves Ha Ha hypocrites

uberR

Chronic neck pain, does that mean big compensation lol?
Riders that make up all these stories or try to claim compensation think they will hit it big time since Uber is a multibillion? operation, but what they don't realise is legally Uber do not get any blame as any incident is between the drivers insurance and passenger unless they can prove that Uber knowingly allowed a person with a dodgy background on their platform which resulted in the outcome.

With regards to lost items, according to Uber FAQ we or Uber have no responsibility for it:

Drivers are independent contractors. Uber and drivers do not bear responsibility for items left in a vehicle after a trip ends. If your driver has found your item, arrange a mutually convenient time and place to meet. Please be flexible and respectful of your driver’s personal schedule.

I have not yet but if I ever get a bad passenger leave anything behind in my car I would never communicate directly with them and get Uber to deal with, after Uber pay for the cost of posting the item to them or get them to wait a few weeks before I get a chance to go round to their office.

Nature_BOY

its lot easier to ignore the pax and their incessant calls if you are not using your own phone to work, once they left their phones in your car. I had this experience twice and I thought I had learnt from my first experience, and second time I wanted to be firm and assertive (within the boundaries of being courteous), however the pax did not want to listen to anything I had to say in response to his rude calls, he just kept calling in the middle of my other journeys and had my phone freezing up a number of times with maps/partner app not working. It was risky and annoying for the other pax as it was constantly diverting my attention and to lose focus in driving!! Anyway, did manage the situation eventually and because of this awful behaviour I charged £50 to return the phone the following day (my non working day) at the pax address. But at the end did get a rating 1, no winning with this.

Fuzzyelvis

Just block the number next time if they keep calling.

That's what I am going to do because some morons constantly call.
Do you see the same number all the time in calker id when pax call? If so it's not their number, it's the uber number. Block it, you block all your pax.

You can get Uber to change it, but not quickly.

Or is it different in the UK?

Makemoneyfornow

It's not their number, it's the uber number. Block it, you block all your pax.

You can get Uber to change it, but not quickly.
Yeah sure block it specially if your on the job. I have had one guy constantly calling while I'm driving.

Customers usually don't need to contact you. if you need to contact customer ( can't find them just call them)