What happened to Ants Chat thread?

wilsonz83

I guess all the ants are gone! Went back to Austin for 4 days and holy crap the wait line to vote is long!

Ziggy

I guess all the ants are gone! Went back to Austin for 4 days and holy crap the wait line to vote is long!
I voted yesterday the line where I went was only 1 hour long. I tried several places on the first day and every line was at least 3-5 hours long.

@wilsonz83 -you left Hawaii for a vacation in Austin or just to vote?
Post automatically merged:

The virus is hitting its 3rd wave. I hope the ants were able to find safer work.
Lots of Cubans were staging in the Whole Foods parking lot on 6th, I guess they’re doing deliveries instead of pax.

wilsonz83

I voted yesterday the line where I went was only 1 hour long. I tried several places on the first day and every line was at least 3-5 hours long.

@wilsonz83 -you left Hawaii for a vacation in Austin or just to vote?
Post automatically merged:

Lots of Cubans were staging in the Whole Foods parking lot on 6th, I guess they’re doing deliveries instead of pax.
Just came back to pack and send the rest of our stuffs and taking the chance to vote. I voted at Renaissance and it took like 45 minutes. Have to say Hawaii is way easier to vote with all by mail( no,I didn't vote twice) Monday going to switch my DL to HI. How's business here? As I can see the traffic is already picking up.

Ziggy

Just came back to pack and send the rest of our stuffs and taking the chance to vote. I voted at Renaissance and it took like 45 minutes. Have to say Hawaii is way easier to vote with all by mail( no,I didn't vote twice) Monday going to switch my DL to HI. How's business here? As I can see the traffic is already picking up.
Driving (business) has been very slow. But as you know I always have several revenue streams and one of the other streams has been picking up lately.

Well have fun with the rest of the move

wilsonz83

Driving (business) has been very slow. But as you know I always have several revenue streams and one of the other streams has been picking up lately.

Well have fun with the rest of the move
Good for you. Driving should always be a side gig.
Already back home Saturday, hate to do the testing but without one will have to quarantine 14 days.