• Generation X. (41-55)

Votes: 80 35.7%
  • MILLENIALS. (26-40)

Votes: 63 28.1%
  • Gen. Z. (21-25)

Votes: 8 3.6%

• Total voters

dauction

Just tied my horse and surprised ma with a indoor toilet !

Kinda dirty if you ask me..doing the business inside the house..

But it was what she wanted and hell it was her birthday!

Uhhh what was yer question again ?

observer

Just tied my horse and surprised ma with a indoor toilet !

Kinda dirty if you ask me..doing the business inside the house..

But it was what she wanted and hell it was her birthday!

Uhhh what was yer question again ?
We had an outhouse in Mexico. It was right next to where I tied my horse.

Matter of fact the horses are gone but the outhouse is still there.

Daisey77

We had an outhouse in Mexico. It was right next to where I tied my horse.

Matter of fact the horses are gone but the outhouse is still there.
I got jacked by a Mexican lady holding toilet paper hostage by an outhouse in Guadalajara LOL two bottles of Corona cost me $1.50 or whatever is equivalent to that. However I think I spent $5 on three squares of toilet paper🤦‍♀️

observer

I got jacked by a Mexican lady holding toilet paper hostage by an outhouse in Guadalajara LOL two bottles of Corona cost me $1.50 or whatever is equivalent to that. However I think I spent $5 on three squares of toilet paper🤦‍♀️
First thing you pack anywhere in Mexico is some TP and plenty of it because those ladies that sell it only give you about 8 squares.

This pic is where the old outhouse is located. The tire is at the entrance. My dad built a small warehouse on top of and to the side. Ima have to knock down that corner and rebuild it since the roof is cracking. I'll have to bury the outhouse then. But that probly won't happen for a while since I have three other houses to rebuild first.
20190414_084252.jpg

Here's a pic of the outhouse behind my dad the poser. The wagon was brand new so this was in '74 or '75.
20160421_210212-1.jpg

NauticalWheeler

First thing you pack anywhere in Mexico is some TP and plenty of it because those ladies that sell it only give you about 8 squares.

This pic is where the old outhouse is located. The tire is at the entrance. My dad built a small warehouse on top of and to the side. Ima have to knock down that corner and rebuild it since the roof is cracking. I'll have to bury the outhouse then. But that probly won't happen for a while since I have three other houses to rebuild first. View attachment 507676

Here's a pic of the outhouse behind my dad the poser. The wagon was brand new so this was in '74 or '75. View attachment 507679
The world sure looked grainy and less colorful back then

Frontier Guy

This pic is where the old outhouse is located. The tire is at the entrance. My dad built a small warehouse on top of and to the side. Ima have to knock down that corner and rebuild it since the roof is cracking. I'll have to bury the outhouse then. But that probly won't happen for a while since I have three other houses to rebuild first. View attachment 507676

Here's a pic of the outhouse behind my dad the poser. The wagon was brand new so this was in '74 or '75. View attachment 507679
Nice peashooter he's totting around

Frontier Guy

Not sure why my dad even took it to my grandpa. He was a hothead mexican hillbilly.

Had his eye gouged out with a broken glass bottle in a bar fight over a woman.
As good a reason as any, lol

Used to have a neighbor, first gen US citizen, his parents brought him here when he was 3 days old, then went back to Mex., he was raised by an Aunt/Uncle in Denver. Every summer he would spend in Mex., then come back in the fall. His Dad's father lost his left eye in a fight over a woman, his Mom's father lost his left eye in a fight over a bottle of tequila, but both were dead shots with a revolver, Mom's Dad was left handed, so he carried the gun on his left hip, but had to use his right eye to shoot, he was still in the 10 ring at 45 yds consistently. Met both of them late in life, a couple of serious varmints, they could drink most people under the table, and still walk home without a stagger.

observer

As good a reason as any, lol

Used to have a neighbor, first gen US citizen, his parents brought him here when he was 3 days old, then went back to Mex., he was raised by an Aunt/Uncle in Denver. Every summer he would spend in Mex., then come back in the fall. His Dad's father lost his left eye in a fight over a woman, his Mom's father lost his left eye in a fight over a bottle of tequila, but both were dead shots with a revolver, Mom's Dad was left handed, so he carried the gun on his left hip, but had to use his right eye to shoot, he was still in the 10 ring at 45 yds consistently. Met both of them late in life, a couple of serious varmints, they could drink most people under the table, and still walk home without a stagger.
Yea, there were 7 males on the paternal side of my family including my grandpa. My grandpa was the youngest and he was the only one that died of natural causes (we think). He married five times, widowed four and the last one being a bit younger finally buried him.

At least two granduncles were hung, two were ambushed and killed, I don't remember what happened to the other two but they met a similar fate.

My paternal great grandparents were called the Dragoons on one side. On the other side they were called the Little Michaels. Michael was the name of their dad. It's still a popular name in my family to this day with some sprinkled throughout the generations.

They all lived in the hills around town.
The Little Michaels were as hillbilly as the Hatfields and the McCoys. Whenever they rode in to town they shot up the place.