What fresh hell is this?

tohunt4me

Lyft isnt an Employer.

But as your buddy, your pal, your partner your associate
Lyft will " Allow" you the privelidge of signing up to be Told where to go.

Lucky You !
They wont even charge you.
Yet.

They just Refuse to Learn/ Listen until we burn something down.
And Tar & Feather someone.

I think we should make someone walk the plank too.

Attachments

Fuzzyelvis

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Idk. Just seems to want to highlight areas that are better for rides. I could do this myself for Pittsburgh. Times as well.
Well we already know they use primetime to get drivers somewhere BEFORE it's busy (like after a concert) so when it does get busy the drivers are already in place to take non surge trips. But some drivers would of course get some good trips. Now they'll move the ants there and no need to pay out anything extra to the drivers. Although you can bet the pax will pay more and think we're making bank.

I barely drive anymore. Just keeping it active in hopes things change. I keep thinking it can't go on like this, then it gets worse.

Last edited:
Well we already know they use primetime to get drivers somewhere BEFORE it's busy (like after a concert) do when it does get busy the drivers are already in place to take non surge trips. But some drivers would of course get some good trips. Now they'll move the ants there and no need to pay out anything extra to the drivers. Although you can bet the pax will pay more and think we're making bank.

I barely drive anymore. Just keeping it active in hopes things change. I keep thinking it can't go on like this, then it gets worse.
yea I hear ya. My area is always busy. Guess there a small percentage of us uber drivers that do well. The majority don’t because there market and population probably just suck. Not much you can do about it but keep on @@@@@ing about shit. If I lived in the sticks I would t be doing this that’s for sure.

MrMikeNC

Well might as well have a little fun. When this rolls out sit right smack dab in the middle of the orange (judging from the pic) and deny one request after the other.

Dropking

it's useful information if accurate. benefits lyft of course, but potentionally useful for me. rather have it than not.

kingcorey321

lyft bonus? i have never heard those two words together . so glad i drive for uber as well i dont have to put up with that bullshit. and uber gives me driving time pay for longer eta its much better then vaseline butt hole from lyft 3 dollar fare. idk if its the same for all of you. its over 12 minutes eta i get paid extra for the longer eta. .and they have surges larger amounts in my pocket also a guarantee if your pick ups all suck you will still get a set amount. no waiting 1 hour for call its 1 after the other. and i get to choose my next eta when i am dropping off pax nothing is forced on me. they ask if i want an eta so i can keep rolling. no auto quote 20 minute eta bull shit. lyft is hiding eta from me today treating me like a child ill just keep ignoring them until you put them back. until then its 100% business with uber.

uberdriverfornow

Uber and Lyft have never asked for driver feedback at any time, let alone implement anything based on that phantom feedback that is beneficial to drivers.