• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

What excuse do you use when pax ask you out?

Clarity

Lately I just say I'm married. I used to be honest and say that I'm not looking but that usually backfires so now I just say I'm married. If they persist I have a fake name ready and will say "I don't think ____ will be too pleased with this."

This one pax from Ireland was so drunk and kept asking me if I was telling the truth and that it's okay to mess around outside of a marriage. I was like, "I'm loyal and pretty sure I'm married. We've been together for 5 years." Then he repeatedly asked me if I had a marker so he could draw a penis on his friend's forehead who was in a deep sleep beside him...

One time another pax just outright said, "No, we're dating!!" after I politely declined him asking me out. Intimidating yet hilarious response.

Good thing I have a dashcam.

No Prisoners

Picked up two ladies at a party and dropped them off at the Biltmore where they were staying for the weekend. They insisted on having me join them but looked like they witnessed the singing of the Magna Carta and Columbus landing in Espanola.
Post automatically merged:

If I were to cheat on my wife it would have to be with someone who looks better than her. That's not possible in my eyes.

Last edited:

TheDevilisaParttimer

Lately I just say I'm married. I used to be honest and say that I'm not looking but that usually backfires so now I just say I'm married. If they persist I have a fake name ready and will say "I don't think ____ will be too pleased with this."

This one pax from Ireland was so drunk and kept asking me if I was telling the truth and that it's okay to mess around outside of a marriage. I was like, "I'm loyal and pretty sure I'm married. We've been together for 5 years." Then he repeatedly asked me if I had a marker so he could draw a penis on his friend's forehead who was in a deep sleep beside him...

One time another pax just outright said, "No, we're dating!!" after I politely declined him asking me out. Intimidating yet hilarious response.

As a guy most women just happy your not a crazy raper or something.

When I do get asked out it’s not a biggie to give number, girls aren’t as pushy as guys imo.

MHR

Maybe if I were younger and didn’t drive a minivan...alas, I’ll never know the excitement of being asked out. :frown:

I do however get the occasional invite to smoke pot and drink some beers but I don’t do those things either.

Apparently I’ve got a cool mom or favorite crazy aunt vibe going for me.

*sigh*
I’m boring as Hell.

Then he repeatedly asked me if I had a marker so he could draw a penis on his friend's forehead who was in a deep sleep beside him...
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

ZenUber

Tell them your husband is very jealous, and reviews all your dash cam video. Tell them he has a habit of tracking down the guys who hit on you. Tell them he is a Marine. Tell them he always carries a gun.

Immoralized

Easy you just say you bat for the other team and have no interest in men.