• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

What does your avatar mean?. If you care to share.

Tom Oldman

Author
What does your avatar stands for?

Some use their own image, some use the image of a VIP, some scary (cableguyone Dexter avatar is scary but one of the best and the winner in my book) some intimidating, some friendly. Some images of our pets and animals and so on, they are all great and mostly very tasteful. But what do they mean?

I start with my avatar. I saw this photo, my avatar, while reading about Tibet and among some images of Tibetan people. I really liked it, I don't know if it's a boy or girl. The smile of this child is so genuine, it's the true manifestation of innocent happiness in face of a child.

I have traveled to Tibet once many years ago before travel and tourism limitations, They are the most gracious down to earth people.That friendly child is not fully aware of the oppressing Chinese communist government dictatorship ruling ruthlessly over those peaceful and spiritual Tibetan. And that heartwarming smile just represents the nature of that nation. So that's my avatar although I'm not Tibetan. What is the secret behind your avatar? Please do tell.

Care to share yours? Let's hear it.

ANTlifebaby

I used this jpeg to print out the first of 3 doors for my presentation at my son's school, "Where's that Pikachu?" It was a simple explanation of the "Monty Hall Problem" where we used 3 doors, and then 10 doors, and then theoretically 100 doors to explain that it's always better to switch.

It was the only jpeg I had on my computer and I was feeling lazy so I used it, though I don't care about pokeman at all. I was too old for it when original pokeman came out, so I had no nostalgia for Pokeman Go or anything like that, though my kid was briefly into it.

hrswartz

Mine... Samuel Langhorne Clemens aka Mark Twain arguably the best humorist of the 20th century... I quote him a lot probably more than I should... some favorites: "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog".... "The secret of getting ahead is getting started".... “Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.” ... "Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn’t any. But this wrongs the jackass" ..."Nothing so needs reforming as other people’s habits" ."..I have been an author for 20 years and an ass for 55."... just sayin'

The Texan

What does your avatar stands for?

Some use their own image, some use the image of a VIP, some scary (cableguyone Dexter avatar is scary but one of the best and the winner in my book) some intimidating, some friendly. Some images of our pets and animals and so on, they are all great and mostly very tasteful. But what do they mean?

I start with my avatar. I saw this photo, my avatar, while reading about Tibet and among some images of Tibetan people. I really liked it, I don't know if it's a boy or girl. The smile of this child is so genuine, it's the true manifestation of innocent happiness in face of a child.

I have traveled to Tibet once many years ago before travel and tourism limitations, They are the most gracious down to earth people.That friendly child is not fully aware of the oppressing Chinese communist government dictatorship ruling ruthlessly over those peaceful and spiritual Tibetan. And that heartwarming smile just represents the nature of that nation. So that's my avatar although I'm not Tibetan. What is the secret behind your avatar? Please do tell.

Care to share yours? Let's hear it.

Mine is me on my GSX-R750 about 2 years ago.

I currently have/ride a GSX-R1000