Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
101 - 103 of 103 Posts
This is the exact color I want and I can't find a good salon who can give it me . The last 2 times I had orange color in my hair and I paid almost 400$. 😡
If you have Celtic in you, that recessive red is going to come out in the lightning process. In order to get all the red out of your hair they have to strip the hair color up to white, the dye back down with the blonde.

You still sure you want to do this? How bout a nice Ombre created with extensions?

131322777acb9a975eb1f232b03828c7.jpg

Discussion starter · #103 ·
If you have Celtic in you, that recessive red is going to come out in the lightning process. In order to get all the red out of your hair they have to strip the hair color up to white, the dye back down with the blonde.

You still sure you want to do this? How bout a nice Ombre created with extensions?

View attachment 406752
No Celtic in me. I like that. Will look into it. Thank you .

101 - 103 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.