1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

What do you do when someone won't stop pinging you??

Discussion in 'Advice' started by rdhdstpchld, Sep 11, 2015.

1. rdhdstpchld

rdhdstpchld

Ahhh! Sitting at the airport, where the decent fares and decent people are- get a ping from the ghetto...accept then cancel- not taking myself to that location. Sorry. Don't charge rider. Get two phone calls and three more pings from same pax. Just let them expire. What do you do in that situation??

2. Chicago-uber

Chicago-uber

Log off for a few minutes. Let someone else take it.

3. rdhdstpchld

rdhdstpchld

I did. Came back on cuz I didn't want to lose airport peeps. Started pinging again. Ugh!! Seems to have given up but what does it do to my acceptance rate when you get 5 or 6 repeats that you ignore/don't take?!!

4. KGB7

KGB7

Driving:
    UberX
    Keep accepting and canceling 5 sec later. The dumb dumb will eventually give up.

5. Realityshark

Realityshark

You need to drive to the hood and pick up the crack addict and take them to score their next rock. You're a professional Uber driver. Be professional and take some pride in the fact you are an independent contractor. Junkies need rides too, and as a professional Uber driver it is your responsibility to take *****s, junkies and drunks wherever they need to go.

6. XUberMike

XUberMike

Driving:
    UberX
    Remember you are the personal driver for:

Hookers
    Dealers
    Crack heads
    Bangers
    Criminal
    Jons

Uber connecting hookers & Jons at affordable prices for five years. We believe your BJ money is yours so we screw our partners to keep it that way.

Just do your job man

PhoenicianBlind and DudeCity like this.
  7. Don't forget to take them to Rite Aid to get condoms first, play safe.

8. krytenTX

krytenTX

Driving:
    UberX
    And don't forget to get a piece of that rock for yourself. You deserve it!!!

elelegido likes this.
  9. DudeCity

DudeCity

hehehehehehe.............answer the call saying " Uberrrr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,custonerrrrrr,,,,,,,,,,saevice " ,,,,,,,

then say what ever u like ..........u know which accent is this right ! people give up much faster

than u think try this with low rated paxs as well.........they r ******bags anyways...............

Hav Fun ( Uber On ) trust me this **** works GOOOOOD..............

DocT likes this.
  10. Wait I thought we had to give those away to...Hot Dang I might be able to afford a hot dog with all the extra money!

11. XUberMike

XUberMike

Driving:
    UberX
    Take them to Rite Aid? No Way! That's one of my freebie hand outs.

Water
    Mints
    Condoms
    Gum

Sacto Burbs likes this.
  12. Scott.Sul

Scott.Sul

Don't accept and cancel.
    If you ignore it, the ping will go to the next available driver? Sooner or later it will hit some saps phone and they will accept.
    This is how I believe it works? If I am mistaken, please let me know.

13. To me, I sit back and say ok, we can play this game, keep accepting and don't even move. Not likely to get the can fee but oh well, until I get a different ping.

14. ocbob2

ocbob2

Driving:
    UberX
    A.C.R.O. aka Skipping you do it and it will give the ping to next closest driver. There is a newbie like yourself that will pick them up.

15. tripAces

tripAces

Driving:
    UberX
    Damn man no you didn't. Don't you know there is a issue in the real world. Haven't you seen the protest. Damn you could had started WWtres.