What do you do after dropping off at LAX?

What do you do after dropping off at LAX?

• Go to pig pen and queue up

• Head south to El Segundo, Manhattan Beach, etc

• Head north to MDR, Culver City, Venice Beach, SM, etc

• Head east to Hawthorne, Inglewood, etc

• Ant around cluelessly

• Go home

• Fk that I don't do LAX

Results are only viewable after voting.

LA Husky

So I've been trying out a few things but with so many Select vehicles on the road, it seems like wherever you go, you have to get lucky to score another ride. I've been rematched only three times in like 10 months on Lux and Lux Black. I head south and go home (a little over 10 miles away) if I don't get a ride in like an hour.

That being said, I'm curious as to what X and Lyft drivers do after dropping off at LAX without a rematch. I know it depends on what time of the day it is, but what do you usually do?

LAWeasel

Go to the hot buffet at Bristol Farms on Lincoln near Manchester if it's an early AM ride, then catch a primetime off the westside. Don't know what I'll do in a few weeks after PT is gone, maybe quit

dkcs

>>I'm curious as to what X and Lyft drivers do after dropping off at LAX without a rematch.

Head to my favorite local spot where I'm guaranteed a decent ride.
Post automatically merged:

Go to the hot buffet at Bristol Farms on Lincoln near Manchester if it's an early AM ride, then catch a primetime off the westside. Don't know what I'll do in a few weeks after PT is gone, maybe quit
BF has my favorite bathroom in the area!

After doing LAX I often need a bathroom...

fubermotion

I would care if Uber got with the times and did select rematches at LAX. Still boggles my mind that they dont?
If you think about it, its not really that fair to hand out Select rematches. Driver is lucky enough to get a Select ride to the airport, then gets another freebie with no effort? What about the poor Select morons sitting in the pen for HOURS??? I hope they never do it, although selfishly, I would love it if they did, because I don't sit in the pen.

Graham Wellington

If I was select, I would get coffee in the morning at McDonalds next to all the hotels on Century. Set DF in advance and you might get lucky.

Foober_Lyftz

If you think about it, its not really that fair to hand out Select rematches. Driver is lucky enough to get a Select ride to the airport, then gets another freebie with no effort? What about the poor Select morons sitting in the pen for HOURS??? I hope they never do it, although selfishly, I would love it if they did, because I don't sit in the pen.
I get that and all but from a customer service standpoint its dumb af. Youve got people paying more than double the price yet they still have to wait for a driver. I love that Lyft does lux rematches though.

jayberg777

This is a good trick especially during slow season in January when it’s so slow you begin to question life.

Exit LAX and go to Marina Del Rey. Then do a holding pattern loop on admiralty way making u turns from Marriott to Ritz Carlton. Never in my life have I not gotten a ride there.

k4ever

On X (or Lyft) I get a rematch almost every time.
X rematches at base are completely worthless. Only reason to take them is to gamble a good ride if that day in particular was really crappy and you want to finally get a good one. Hint: almost never happens.

hulksmash

I haven’t queued up in ages. I don’t even want 2.0 X surge since the rate cut, since it’s no better than as base XL. On Lyft if I don’t get an XL or higher rematchand it’s a particularly slow day I will purposely seek short XL rides to the airport to try to slingshot my way out or the area

OCUberGuy

I love the rematch after coming up from OC, we’re helping the environment not having tons of extra cars jamming the airport. Now it would be really cool if Uber would rematch you to your area. Nothing like coming from OC and picking up a ride to Magic Mountain!!

TeleSki

I love the rematch after coming up from OC, we’re helping the environment not having tons of extra cars jamming the airport. Now it would be really cool if Uber would rematch you to your area. Nothing like coming from OC and picking up a ride to Magic Mountain!!
Rematches to OC would be great. LA guys want to stay in LA and OC guys want to get back to OC. I only get rematched to OC about one out of 8-9 times.