What do paxes think of drivers?

What do paxes think about uber drivers????

• They're the same as taxi drivers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OGT

I'm throwing out this question because sometime I wonder what paxes think of uber drives is general( stereotype). I mean someone getting in only paying .99 or 2 dollars for a line ride must think we are on the same base if not lower then working at mcdonalds, right? Or the complete opposite when someone pays over $200 to get home after a concert. Man, this driver is making over $200 for this hour drive, I should uber. And then those that don't think anything besides we offer a service at less then half of what taxis charge. I think that's what I hate about this job the most, not that I have an ego but the notion that these paxes think I'm uneducated, unmotivated, unemployable, therefore I must uber does bother me from time to time. Maybe it's just me? Thoughts??

fastestcarz

lmao you should rename to "What do paxes think of drivers that do cheap rides". atleast 85 percent of my rides are premium.

but i choose Losers that can't find jobs so they uber

OGT

Can you imagine if uber made a commercial like this......
Did you just get fired? Can t find or get a job because you can't wake up in the morning or you have trouble with authority and being told what to do????
Are you HUNGRY? Well boy do we have a great job for you!!!! UBER, get your hustle on.

OGT

Can you imagine if uber made a commercial like this......
Did you just get fired? Can t find or get a job because you can't wake up in the morning or you have trouble with authority and being told what to do????
Are you HUNGRY? Well boy do we have a great job for you!!!! UBER, get your hustle on.
On the topic of commercials, i just saw the lyft commercial. It matters how you get there?? Wtf does that mean?? Thats the slogan lyft wants to be remembered with? I mean thats the best they could come up with???

anteetr

I think it depends on the rider. Your typical Philly city rider who uses us regularly instead of septa because it's cheaper and or more convenient thinks we're some combo of servant and loser and presumes we're stupid, desperate, or both. The more casual suburban riders who occasionally take us when they go to the airport or the bar think we stack mad chips and spread love with our peeps. He's probably thinking about side hustlin himself to get his piece of dat cheddar.

Too bad for most drivers the only chips gettin stacked are pringles and the only cheddar they get comes in a can.

Last edited:

bobby747

Haha...its funny. Who really cares what they think just give me a 2.4 xl.. to Doylestown couple times a week .people don't care about me.. When ignorant 5 block rider gets in my car in asked me how i like Uber . I tell them i work 45 hours. And make $2500 a weekevrry week. When They ask how can that be when you got small ride like this I tell them you're the 1st small rider had all week most of the time I go to New York to 3 times A-day
Tell them what they want to hear

OGT

I agree in the end and long run it doesnt matter. Especially if youre older, have a family, etc because when you get to that point youre family is all that matters with a few exceptions of good friends. Ill compare it to delivering pizza or being a waiter at a restuataunt and the customer is someone in your college class or from work. I guess it is what it is, thats why i say dont get sucked into this fulltime for a long period. It will kill your future if youre still young.

backcountryrez

They must think I'm making bank since I Ubered in a Tesla the past two days while my regular car is getting maintenance done on it.

OGT

On another topic, i wonder where my profile pic was taken from lol. I mean it looks like a ups driver doing ubereats lmfao. " it matters how we get our food delivered"
They must think I'm making bank since I Ubered in a Tesla the past two days while my regular car is getting maintenance done on it.
Either that, or this guy is a total idiot ubering in a tesla lmfao.

bobby747

Ya I am old...and don't really give a craps what they think...It's kind of funny as I wind down my career. With many achievements, I get executives in my car Who are dumber than footballs.... Not laugh to myself I know there looking down to me like Johnny taxi driver .... But I'm laughing inside when I look at my last 10 years of W2 and 1099s...I can't stop laughing. It's like if they only knew . And it's useless to say anything

Who cares these privileges people think

Ardery

I'm throwing out this question because sometime I wonder what paxes think of uber drives is general( stereotype). I mean someone getting in only paying .99 or 2 dollars for a line ride must think we are on the same base if not lower then working at mcdonalds, right? Or the complete opposite when someone pays over $200 to get home after a concert. Man, this driver is making over $200 for this hour drive, I should uber. And then those that don't think anything besides we offer a service at less then half of what taxis charge. I think that's what I hate about this job the most, not that I have an ego but the notion that these paxes think I'm uneducated, unmotivated, unemployable, therefore I must uber does bother me from time to time. Maybe it's just me? Thoughts??
dude, you want to hear the truth?!

WE'RE THEIR REPLACEMENT BUS SERVICE.

but we're not the size of a bus. we're small cars. so we're like a 'mini' bus. or, we're the "short bus" - any questions?

Fuzzyelvis

Mostly they don't. We're just a necessary evil to get "their Uber" to pick them up and take them where they want to go.

Do you THINK about the person who hands you your food at the drive thru?

Kodyhead

In my area, either Haitian or cuban who got off a boat a few months ago and got a drivers licence.

Maybe 30% or more speak no english lol

Can you include None Of Above option ?

Because ALL my riders thought I was:
1- Handsome
2- Successful
3-Good in bed

In my area, either Haitian or cuban who got off a boat a few months ago and got a drivers licence.

Maybe 30% or more speak no english lol
stop lying bro. you cannot drive for Uber with the driver license younger than 1 year old.

Fubernuber

What do you think of your janitor? The exception is that your janitor makes better money, benefits and upside opportunity. Also he doesnt have to drive humans in a 2 tonne torpedo risking his life always liable for an accident. Welcome to uber. Dont stay long and dont enjoy your stay