• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

What do I need?

swad

I already have a Maryland inspection from January. My car was bought within the last month. Do I need to get a new inspection? I don't have an über sticker how do I get it? They are asking me through text to drive people already. Do I need these papers to drive? I also don't have a Maryland transit license? Please help! Thanks!

Bart McCoy

Don't think anymore has a Maryland transit license yet. You will need an inspection, because Jan is more than 60days old. There's a link somewhere for them to send you free Uber sign

swad

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't think anymore has a Maryland transit license yet. You will need an inspection, because Jan is more than 60days old. There's a link somewhere for them to send you free Uber sign
Thank you for your timely response I got the va inspection this morning.
There was something about a march first requirement of a special permit/license from Maryland state ?
I think I have all that I need:
Drivers license
Uber sign(printed temporary)
Va safety inspection
Does that about cover it?

Bart McCoy

You are good to go for now then. Any day now we all will need to sign up for Marylands new PSC(TNC really) license. No authority is checking for this yet.