What area gets OCEAN CITY, MD?

UberKK

I had some customers today and said they love taking UBER in Ocean City. Would that be Baltimore?

Kawiz03

Greater Maryland. I have access to all of Maryland including Baltimore and DC plus there are original surge areas not like in greater dc of baltimore downside it doesnt surge often so its hit or miss

Attachments

UberKK

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Greater Maryland. I have access to all of Maryland including Baltimore and DC plus there are original surge areas not like in greater dc of baltimore downside it doesnt surge often so its hit or miss
Thats cool. I have DC up through Montgomery County and Virginia to Fredericksburg......greater DC area about 60 mile radius from ground zerio

nutzareus

Hagerstown does surge. I go there in the summer with Hagerstown Suns baseball, and the racetrack there also. I just hate the trips north into PA because it's all dead miles crossing back into MD.

Remy Hendra

I have access in OC and actually got a ping but of course I ignored it since I didn't even have my car at the time lol...

New2This

I'm based in Arlington. Got a ride to Baltimore Inner Harbor when I was new. Wasn't sure if I could pick up there. Wound up getting a (surge) ping about a block before dropping off. I wound up spending a few hours up there milking surge.

Not sure if I'd be able to do OC. That's a long drive to be disappointed.