What are you making per hour? Which service level?

I earn... (Please select earnings & service level)

• Total voters

Puck

What are you making per hour at your level of service? I am interested in upgrading to uberSelect/Plus. Currently as uberX I am averaging $12-15 per hour. How are you doing?

Papa

What are you making per hour at your level of service? I am interested in upgrading to uberSelect/Plus. Currently as uberX I am averaging $12-15 per hour. How are you doing?
To get an accurate apples-apples comparison you might consider defining hourly. Ex. Before/after taxes, expense, etc.

Great pole however...

UberHoax

Isnt it true that if you do plus you have to do all three platforms with lyft?

Is there any way around this where you can just do plus?

Puck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
To get an accurate apples-apples comparison you might consider defining hourly. Ex. Before/after taxes, expense, etc.

Great pole however...
Before taxes - just take the dollars earned dived by the hours online from the app.

Papa

Before taxes - just take the dollars earned dived by the hours online from the app.
Thanks, however FTR hours online is not actual hours. True rate is hours online!!!

It's a good exercise in any form...

Papa

Get ready for another rate cut as too many people are making $18+ per hour!
Hard to believe Uber would reduce rates because partners are making too much. Sure they don't base success on screwing the partner...wait...what...error...error...error...

They base rates on what the market can bare...if we want rates to Increase,
" Stop Drivin".........Everybody!!!!!!

UberNWATL

Isnt it true that if you do plus you have to do all three platforms with lyft?

Is there any way around this where you can just do plus?
I asked that and Lyft said you could not do it. I do it with Uber where I have two vehicles set up. One says XL only the other both. I didn't push it with Lyft, but I think I will try again.

DeeJohnsCreek

Since the February rate cuts in Athens, I have slipped from 14/hr to under 12. With summer slump it is under 10. Uber killed a good thing in a market that never complained about a $6.00 minimum or a $100 ride to Atlanta.
I agree. If you've ever had a ride in a taxi, you know how much of a luxury the worst Uber car ride brings (car not driver). I was shocked when I started three weeks ago how much the riders take advantage of Uber rides and thoroughly expect top notch service... Now, after researching and getting a better understanding of the games Uber plays with their drivers, I see why. It could be such an awesome and respected service if they didn't toy with people's income.