What are things people leave in your car

janewalch

I always get cell phones and keys left in my car which I promptly return that always results in a nice tip.

My brother drives for uber and on two occasions somebody left $400 sunglasses in his car and never contacted him. Another time a kid left his longboard skateboard in the trunk that's worth around $300 and he never contracted my brother either.

What about you guys/gals?

lyft_audi

So far, an iPod touch.

I sent Lyft a message about it and they contacted the rider with my number, nobody ever called me back about it.

It's been in my center console ever since

DrFrasierCrane

Last night a drunk idiot left 2 rings and a pair of boots in my car. I contacted uber but she called me at 9 this morning. Not impressed.

UberMeansSuper

Someone left a cap, and it flew away when I opened both pax doors and there was a strong wind.

They also left a Mavs shirt made out of this cool athletic material. It cleans my windows to this day.

Someone left a bandana one day. I used it with alcohol to clean up "lady cycle" blood on my leather seat in my previous car before I got it the seat covers.

I've returned all 3 cell phones that have been left behind.

Frontier Guy

I've had a shawl left behind, she called me the next day and I returned it. Currently, I have a pair of cheap sunglasses, a bike lock and a set of keys that are about to be tossed in the trash. Oh, and don't expect a tip for returning the item.

Coachman

Not much really. One guy left a cheap pair of sunglasses. And a woman left her cell phone. I was able to turn around and drive five minutes back to return it to her where I'd dropped her off.

Oscarthegrouch

I hate when nothing has been left and the pax calls asking if I've found such and such. When I tell them I haven't, they act as if I'm lying to them. Of course they ding me on my rating. I had one girl call me three times one night.WTF!

The best thing I've ever found were a $20 and a $10 wadded up under my 2nd row seat. Cha-ching! Other than that, phones and worthless junk.

lyft_audi

I hate when nothing has been left and the pax calls asking if I've found such and such. When I tell them I haven't, they act as if I'm lying to them. Of course they ding me on my rating. I had one girl call me three times one night.WTF
I had this happen once... Girl called me claiming I had her Adidas jacket, I looked around the car, nothing. She insisted it was there. I said "Look, I'm in the car right now, there has been no other riders since I dropped you off... There's no jacket here, I assure you."