What are the most trips you've done in one day?

Earlier this year I've had a few 55 or so Sundays. Doesn't happen anymore lately I've been doing 35 to 40 tops. Just too many drivers now on Sundays

tohunt4me

37 also on a Sunday.
Think I caught myself dozing at a red light and shut it down and went home.15 hr. 35 min.

Last edited:

tohunt4me

How come people say Sunday? Sunday is clearly the worst day for # of rides. The rides typically include pairs of people or a group, and then there destination is longer. Also there's moderate traffic everywhere.
Sunday is one of the best days in my market.

Especially for early morning airport runs( the rest have figured this out now)

Traffic is much lower.

Sunday = 2 weekdays pay for same hours.

Also less drivers out.

mikeslemonade

Oh yea.. Last Sunday I did it early. But if you start driving after 2pm the traffic will build up. But Friday Night and Saturday Night, I am completing my peak hours and driving to about 4am sometimes. Also Sunday night you can rack a good amount of rides. Sunday night is like a normal weekday night.

tohunt4me

Sunday USED to be a secret in my market.

The sat. Night crowd are off the streets by 3 am.

So are many of the pukers and sloppy drunks.

The bartender's ,barbacks ,dancers
need a ride home.
Less competition.
People going to airport.
Girlfriends going home.
People retrieving their cars from the night before.

Sun. Morning is high traffic for tourists heading home before Mon.

Last edited:

Euius

How come people say Sunday? Sunday is clearly the worst day for # of rides. The rides typically include pairs of people or a group, and then there destination is longer. Also there's moderate traffic everywhere.
Start early, 6am, get the walk of shames. Quick way to bang out a lot of rides.

Leads into church goers and brunch

(huhuuuhuhuh he said bang)

manuella

Sunday used to have surge all day , it would be high in the morning hours then become moderate in the afternoon

Starting around 5pm to like 8 , the marina and presidio would jump to over 2x even if there was traffic you wouldn't care lol it wouldn't be as bad as weekday traffic.

But now Sunday belongs to drivers who are trying to get to 50 or 80 rides for pdb plus