What are some of the weird things that pax say?

KekeLo

I had this pax the other day, and she was getting on my damn nerves cuz she kept asking me questions.:eek: I got so angry at her, and I thought to myself, I'm going to 1* this &*#[email protected]?:mad:

When she was getting out of my car, I held my phone up to complete the trip, and give her 1* for being a psycho.:rolleyes:

As I was getting ready to hit 1*, she leaned over my shoulders, and she said, "I expect 5* and I'm going to give you 5*. :confused:

I said, you can keep your 5*, and I gave her a 1* in her face, and I started laughing:p

What are some of the weird crap that pax have said to you guys?

Optimus Uber

She was just aggravating me. She said, have you ever been with a woman? I said, hell to the @@@@ no, and I never will be.

This is inappropriate behavior. She's lucky I didn't give her a beat down.:mad:
I get that in WEHO. Standard question some time during the ride will be gay or straight? I tell them I don't want your tip, you can keep it.

Had some dude tell me it normal for heterosexual guys to think about men sexually. He says, haven't you ever thought about it. I said, no. He said, I can get out here.

Fine by me, thanks for the 8.9x surge, now go take a cold shower.

He kept telling me he was straight, no way was he straight.

Tedgey

This is the most fantastic driver/pax interaction I've ever heard.

But having said that, maybe you should take a day or two off. You've been putting up crazy hours and it might be getting to you a little bit. Don't forget, we're lazy ass soul mates. I think I recognize the symptoms.

Tedgey

I get that in WEHO. Standard question some time during the ride will be gay or straight? I tell them I don't want your tip, you can keep it.

Had some dude tell me it normal for heterosexual guys to think about men sexually. He says, haven't you ever thought about it. I said, no. He said, I can get out here.

Straight to bed maybe

LASAC_BER

Don't want to play along for a good fare? Aw :wink:
I know, I lived in LBC for a long time and got it especially during pride week. I can banter for about 10 minutes max, then i'm bored and annoyed.

KekeLo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Just twisted:confused:

KekeLo

This is the most fantastic driver/pax interaction I've ever heard.

But having said that, maybe you should take a day or two off. You've been putting up crazy hours and it might be getting to you a little bit. Don't forget, we're lazy ass soul mates. I think I recognize the symptoms.

:mad:

Tedgey

I guess, I should go to Palm Springs this week and do some table hustling:wink:
That's what I'm thinking. I've known a bunch of gamblers in my life. They get restless with too much money in their pocket. I saw a friend of mine call up his bookie and bet $1,000 on the under in a hockey game because our friend "SKIPPER!" told him it would be a low scoring game. It went over in the first 10 minutes. Last I talked to Skipper he was down 15 large to the same book.

KekeLo

That's what I'm thinking. I've known a bunch of gamblers in my life. They get restless with too much money in their pocket. I saw a friend of mine call up his bookie and bet $1,000 on the under in a hockey game because our friend "SKIPPER!" told him it would be a low scoring game. It went over in the first 10 minutes. Last I talked to Skipper he was down 15 large to the same book.

I not a compulsive gambler. WTF DUCK?:mad: