What are some jerky things you've done to your pax?

Mikey_D

I once refused a ride to Newark airport from some dude in Kearny. The guy flipped out and told me "I had to drive him". I laughed in his face and suggested he call a cab. I thought the guy was going to have a stroke he was so angry.

TheNJBen

I wouldn't let some 19 year old kid buy drugs in my car after he was booted from an underage drinking party ... Thinking of reporting him to uber because I mean really ... Trying to call in a drug deal from your uber??

Exit67

Pool is dead to me. Belmar p/u, Belmar p/u, Belmar drop, Asbury Park drop netted just over $10. Someone left a pack of gum on the back seat so it wasn't a total waste of time.

Pizzaburrito

God, Pool is such a shit-show. The other night I picked up a lady in JC, we get another ping 2 minutes later so we go to pick him up. He comes out of a rundown apartment building looking like a bum, and wouldn't you know it...he smelled like a bum too. It felt so bad for the lady, as this guy absolutley REEKED, like hadn't taken a shower in a year reeked. It took all of our strength not to roll down the windows, but once we dropped him off, the lady and I burst out laughing. Needless to say, we drove on with the windows fully down to her destination. @@@@ pool

Dontmakemepullauonyou

God, Pool is such a shit-show. The other night I picked up a lady in JC, we get another ping 2 minutes later so we go to pick him up. He comes out of a rundown apartment building looking like a bum, and wouldn't you know it...he smelled like a bum too. It felt so bad for the lady, as this guy absolutley REEKED, like hadn't taken a shower in a year reeked. It took all of our strength not to roll down the windows, but once we dropped him off, the lady and I burst out laughing. Needless to say, we drove on with the windows fully down to her destination. &%[email protected]!* pool
I will make sure when pool comes to my city and if I'm forced to take pool, when a smelly pax gets in, windows will be locked. Give the other pax full uber pool experience.

newell138

In wildwood pax was no where near his pick up location and when he told me where he was, it made no sense. So i canceled on him after the 5 minutes. He immediately requested again and I accepted w/ the right pick up spot. When he asked my why i canceled I told him you weren't at the pick up. So i got the cancelation fee and the actual fare.

nickd8775

In wildwood pax was no where near his pick up location and when he told me where he was, it made no sense. So i canceled on him after the 5 minutes. He immediately requested again and I accepted w/ the right pick up spot. When he asked my why i canceled I told him you weren't at the pick up. So i got the cancelation fee and the actual fare.
I'm much nicer to pax at the shore. I wait past 2 minutes for pool, I correct wrong pickup addresses, even on pool. I get more tips and 5 stars at the shore, despite the higher rates.
Inland, I don't wait beyond the minimum for pax, I don't correct wrong addresses. I take only nearby pools just to get a cancel fee by hoping they don't show up.
Someone in Wildwood took forever to come out of a bar. I waited 8 minutes and took the ride. Someone in Princeton Junction requested me before the train arrived. I canceled at 5 minutes even though the train was late.
People should have the option to set their own surge higher for better service. Set it to 2x and they can get a driver to wait for them. Set it to 3x and get someone to drive 20 minutes to get them.