What a crap ride, can anyone explain?

SQ Prius

Saturday afternoon as Mariners were letting out, got a pickup from the ferry dock and traffic was insane leaving. Only going 1.5 miles with a full fare Lyft ride. About 17 minutes to go to the distance. End result total disappointment, what gives. I thought we got some cash for transit time also?

IMG_6477.jpg

MHR

We only get paid pennies per minute. I'm in Texas and it's $0.10 a minute. So minutes don't add up to much.

dimwit_driver

You do, but it's only like 18-20 cents per minute. So, eyeballing it without being exact the fare is something like 17 * .18 + 1.84 * 1.01 = Crap. But Look! You got $ 1.57 in Power Driver Bonus earnings! Don't you feel special now?

Last edited:

mark_mark

Saturday afternoon as Mariners were letting out, got a pickup from the ferry dock and traffic was insane leaving. Only going 1.5 miles with a full fare Lyft ride. About 17 minutes to go to the distance. End result total disappointment, what gives. I thought we got some cash for transit time also?

View attachment 161438
happens to all of us, just shut your app off and drive north on 99 and you will get a #6 bass

Skinny1

my policy is I won't do rides during rush hour unless they're surged. the per minute is just too pathetic to sit in traffic for 40 minutes to only go 2 miles.

This ... how anyone could drive at regular rate in traffic.... it's nuts

Hammett

I feel you. I have at least a couple of those a week. Just move on and don't think about it too much. I wish they would at least double our per minute time though.

Skinny1

You thought it was all going to be like those big numbers you posted?

Welcome to the club kid...

mark_mark

X drivers are the McDezz- lots of volume at a good price

the top teir divers are the Capital Gill, expensive and 5 course