• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

What’s the best tip you gotten

warsaw

$40 for returning a lost item at a location that was convenient for me the following day!
Did not put in for the $15 fee because that would be too greedy, at least for me.

Last edited:

warsaw

Is this a joke?
Not a joke, but simple things that we take for granted are big issues overseas.

India has a big problem with lack of toilets as well and people defecate out in the open, just like homeless people in SF.
The only problem is that India has hundreds of millions of residents who do not have toilets and relief themselves anywhere outside.
Post automatically merged:

There was a movie in India about the Padman.

Grand Lake

$40 for returning a lost item at a location that was convenient for me the following day!
Did not put in for the $15 fee because that would be too greedy, at least for me.
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the pax have to pay the $15 fee just to be put in touch with the driver, and if the driver doesn't report the return of the item, doesn't Uber keep the $15?

Biggest tips I've gotten were $20 a few times.

Jaredgeorge29

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the pax have to pay the $15 fee just to be put in touch with the driver, and if the driver doesn't report the return of the item, doesn't Uber keep the $15?

Biggest tips I've gotten were $20 a few times.
I don’t think they do. I once contacted the driver because my cousin lost his wallet. Didn’t had to put in 15$ nor do the driver call me back. I also returned items back to passengers and never got anything. This was before I knew about 15$

Victorvnv

65$ on a 20$ Uber XL trip...
was a wife with her drunk husband who passed out .
I was chatting with the wife telling her how hard I work and how I’m trying to save some money etc.

At the end of the ride she told her husband “Hunny give this man some money I like him”
So her husband woke up and just gave me 60$ cash. The trip was ordered by their friend who later added another 5$ with the app..