We've Hit The Corona Lottery You Ant Bastards!!!

ANThonyBoreDaneCook

Bahahahahahaha

On UberPeople, the largest driver forum on the internet, dedicated drivers call themselves “ants.” One thread contains a photo of a driver encased by a sterile plastic cube, boasting that “real” ants won’t let the virus deter them from completing 430 trips each month. In response, another driver posted: "Coronavirus (one word) or COVID-19 also won't stop your landlords from evicting drivers for nonpayment. Ants will make bank after many entitled drivers hide under their beds."

So ants have "beds" and "landlords" now?
Right.....

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Next they'll start calling their hobo chili and canned mackerel "meals"

Fake news!

chitownXdriver

I drive around with a mask and pretend I have Corona, as soon as pax get in the car I start fake coughing sniffling and sneezing and if they ask if I'm ok I tell em yeah no big deal, just got a minor case of the Spanish fever. You should see the confused but worried looks on their faces

tohunt4me

Bahahahahahaha

On UberPeople, the largest driver forum on the internet, dedicated drivers call themselves “ants.” One thread contains a photo of a driver encased by a sterile plastic cube, boasting that “real” ants won’t let the virus deter them from completing 430 trips each month. In response, another driver posted: "Coronavirus (one word) or COVID-19 also won't stop your landlords from evicting drivers for nonpayment. Ants will make bank after many entitled drivers hide under their beds."

So ants have "beds" and "landlords" now?
Right.....

View attachment 423450

Next they'll start calling their hobo chili and canned mackerel "meals"

Fake news!
What will Uber do to ' protect us ' !?!?