• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

We've got a place!

John Kelley

Is there anyone that didn't get paid the hourly guarantee on Friday Dec 5? That was the first day of the Portland launch. I was online from 3:30pm until almost 2am. I accepted all trips which keeps me above the 90% rate, which was the only requirement. I can't get a response from partnersvancouver.wa. Curious to know if anyone else having same issue. Is there a phone number to call someone to get explanation? I am hesitant to participate in any more "hourly guarantees" if they are not going to pay them.

Casuale Haberdasher

YES!!
We've made the list of cities!
Next thing we need is more riders :rolleyes:

POST # 1 /@Coss71: ♤♡♢♧ I've heard
dog owners complain of their canine's
flatulence but YOUR avatar is hysterical!

Beans, beans the musical fruit.
The more you eat, the more you toot.
The more you toot, the better you feel.
Let's have beans at every meal!

Casuale Haberdasher

Is there anyone that didn't get paid the hourly guarantee on Friday Dec 5? That was the first day of the Portland launch. I was online from 3:30pm until almost 2am. I accepted all trips which keeps me above the 90% rate, which was the only requirement. I can't get a response from partnersvancouver.wa. Curious to know if anyone else having same issue. Is there a phone number to call someone to get explanation? I am hesitant to participate in any more "hourly guarantees" if they are not going to pay them.

POST # 82 @John Kelley : ♤♡♢♧ My hash-
tagisms for every #FUBER occasion ...

#GUARANTEES THAT AREN'T!