Wet Saturday night

Scottie B

Well the first wet Saturday night in months, surges everywhere due to the high demand. You guys will make $60+ an hour tonight and Uber will be forgiven.

Duderx

Stand on one leg bud
Careful Scottie, Eddie Everywhere has received a lot of flack making comments about people with less than two legs recently.

And for mine, give him a break, Eddie was referring to coin tossers generally, not just that one poor lady.

Tall poppy syndrome at work again.

And no, I'm not a Collingwood fan, but I do happen to think that Eddie is quick witted and amusing.

Apollo

Stand on one leg bud
The middle one? :redface::sneaky:
Post automatically merged:

Careful Scottie, Eddie Everywhere has received a lot of flack making comments about people with less than two legs recently.

And for mine, give him a break, Eddie was referring to coin tossers generally, not just that one poor lady.

And no, I'm not a Collingwood fan, but I do happen to think that Eddie is quick witted and amusing.
He's an absolute pig.The swine had to do a lot of grovelling to get out of the coin toss remark.Ps I can't stand the arrogant buffoon.But I do like you Duderx. :redface:

Last edited:

Scottie B

Must be busy out there, look

73302111-66AE-47E5-BC09-1FE5344A93DA.png

Kick poor Ant in guts

He's the best footy caller in the country. Plus he lifts any commentary team because he sets high broadcast standards. The ch9 footy broadcasts were way better than anything before or after. The only problem was the delayed Friday night games that finished close to midnight.
Post automatically merged:

Eltham's red. About 10/15 mins from my place.
Gotta love the bushfire surge

ronscar

100% Right, Go, Eddie, nobody believes you intentionally directed your comment at the lady.

Djhuber63

Eddie was right. His mistake was not knowing the back story. Being unprepared is not like him. Hardest working man in media.

Krusty

Glad it wasn't me old disabled mate snowman out there that eddie was making fun of, he's just a body and a head with no arms or legs, not sure he can toss a coin but we do play darts with him, how does he play darts you ask? well when its his turn we get him to hold the dart between his teeth then we throw the fkin board at his head. :wink: