1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

West Valley Phoenix

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by suntownownuberdriver, Sep 5, 2015.

1. suntownownuberdriver

suntownownuberdriver

Driving:
    UberX
    Anyone have driving experience in the West Valley area?

2. The Ave's...be sure you're packin.

3. Mr. T

Mr. T

Unless there's an event just avoid it. I live off dysart and it's a lot sitting around and long drives to pick ups. Just stay downtown or east

4. decent luck from Ashley Pavilion i mean Ak Chin keeps changing - the outdoor pavilion 83rd ave and Encanto.

5. Mr. T

Mr. T

I know where it's at. I don't ever pick up there, looks like a nightmare. But like I said that's only an event venue it's not a consistent thing, just like the stadiums.

Like I said I live in Avondale and never have I consistently made decent money on the west side unless there was event

6. Yes typically a nightmare just don't use 83rd ave entrance (West Plaza). Best to drop off and pick up East Plaza. Simply take 79th ave carpool exit off the 10 Frwy head north and turn left into VIP parking lot.

7. I agree Mr T west side sux.

8. AZ Chiver

AZ Chiver

Driving:
    UberX
    Just started driving and I am also west valley. So I hear Westgate is pretty much it on the west side unless a concert is going on at Ak Chin.
    I kept busy last night, but then again I don't know what busy really is.

9. Mr. T

Mr. T

West gate isn't busy compared to other places

10. AZ Chiver

AZ Chiver

Driving:
    UberX
    Stayed pretty busy on the west side last night. They were all short trips though.

11. Jdemonto

Jdemonto

Driving:
    Livery
    I dispise short trips ESP if it takes 10 min to get to a 5 minute ride.

12. suntownownuberdriver

suntownownuberdriver

Driving:
    UberX
    thanks, anyone have any luck up north?

13. PHXTE

PHXTE

North as in Anthem, north as in Flagstaff, or north as in Scottsdale?

14. Jdemonto

Jdemonto

Driving:
    Livery
    As a driver check out different parts of the valley. You will know quickly if you like them or not.

15. Not worth it to me. I'll occasionally get a fare that takes me out that way but I end up having to deadhead out of there to get back into a more active area.

16. Anywhere really from 19th ave to central Mesa and from Pecos to Bell are good bets.
    Rule of thumb - avoid the west side. Old folks in the Sun Cities and E. Mesa use taxis.

17. AZ Chiver

AZ Chiver

Driving:
    UberX
    I actually 3 pick ups in Sun City last night. ****s getting crazy

18. AZ Chiver

AZ Chiver

Driving:
    UberX
    Went out after work yesterday. It was my first Monday. I typically stick to the weekends. I was out from 7pm to 11pm. I made four trips for $82 and $15 in tips.
    So I guess what I am asking is how is that for a Monday on the west side? I may go out on Monday more often.

19. I may have to give it a look one of these nights

20. Sdusa2

Sdusa2

Kudos to you. The cheap bastages around ASU & MCC never tip and the average fare runs $5-$8 per yet usually has a 5-10 minute drive for pickups...since the paycut, it is getting worse for the drivers to make much. Almost ready