West Lafayette

Mirsguy

Has anyone driven in West Lafayette? Uber has been trying to get us to go down there, and I'm not so sure I'm willing to take the hour and a half drive if it's not going to be worth it. Thoughts?

Fjavier1203

My guess would be why if u live closer to Chicago .... If it's for football game how long could those rides be even if surges I would say no money..... Unless u have a reason to go or want to do something different... Keep us posted if u go

Kyle G

I saw the advertisement for the guaranteed money, but I agree it's a long drive for it. Ended up staying in the area. VERY slow tonight. Only 2 rides in 4 hours.

Mirsguy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I saw the advertisement for the guaranteed money, but I agree it's a long drive for it. Ended up staying in the area. VERY slow tonight. Only 2 rides in 4 hours.
Kyle, which part of NWI do you drive in?

Mirsguy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My guess would be why if u live closer to Chicago .... If it's for football game how long could those rides be even if surges I would say no money..... Unless u have a reason to go or want to do something different... Keep us posted if u go
I figured I would pass. I typically go to Chicago on the weekends, as it is very profitable. Going with that plan this weekend. Don't think I could ever justify going to West Lafayette unless it was very profitable.

trjordan09886

Has anyone driven in West Lafayette? Uber has been trying to get us to go down there, and I'm not so sure I'm willing to take the hour and a half drive if it's not going to be worth it. Thoughts?
better off going out to South Bend for the ND games, its about 45 min drive from Valpo, I made 200 bucks last weekend from about 8pm-2am partying after the game and Halloween.

Termie

Nah. You guys don't need to come down here to West Lafayette. Too many drivers down here anyway.

Besides, I'm getting sick of hearing horror stories on how you guys drive the wrong way to get anywhere around campus.

-John, local Purdue driver