Went to The Uber Office Today.....I'm confused

Uber Steve LV

It's one of those good looking cab drivers messing with an uber secretary, taxi cartel 1, uber 0. Lol
No such thing as "good looking cab drivers", plus all that's there are male security guards. That actually makes more sense.
Taxi cartel: 0
Uber slaves: 0
Plus I just sent this pic to Vegas Westerncab, car 6408 should be available to whoever needs it for now on.
Taxi Cartel: 0
Uber Slaves: 1

Last edited:

Welost

Why can't this poor man go to the Uber office in peace ?
Thank you for that comment. Why are people in this site quick to attack and make fun of people? Maybe he needs the extra money and does not have time to go to the uber office because the cab industry force him to work 12 hours a day so the only time he had was to go during his work time to sing up .

Last edited:

bsliv

The guy should be admired for exploring his options not ridiculed for driving a cab. While I find it funny, he may not. It may cost him his day job. Blocking out his pic and the cab # would make this thread much more acceptable.

Rugar45

Went to the office and saw a cab parked out front. Confused me. Is the cab driver applying for Uber or did a prospective Uber driver take a cab to the office WTH?

View attachment 48405
Many Ethiopian drivers drive cab and uber. Cab and uber part time. I hear them in the break too speaking their language in the break room and then they say uber part time. It is probably dampening surges, since they call each other on their cells, just like they do with cabs. You don't know how many new 4 door cars with paper plates are in our parking lots at work.

Uber Steve LV

Many Ethiopian drivers drive cab and uber. Cab and uber part time. I hear them in the break too speaking their language in the break room and then they say uber part time. It is probably dampening surges, since they call each other on their cells, just like they do with cabs. You don't know how many new 4 door cars with paper plates are in our parking lots at work.
Do you tell them how dumb they are like you do here? Or is it just keyboard muscles?

UberDude2

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some of you guys take this stuff too seriously. Im not picking on the guy. Besides, we poke fun at Uber drivers all the time for stupid stuff they do or the cars they drive or what they have attached to their car.
I don't know what this cab driver was doing at the office, he could have been reporting drivers for things he thought were violations or he could be applying. I don't know, I just thought it was ironic seeing a cab parked in front of the office.
As far as getting him in trouble, if he didn't want to be seen at the Uber office then he probably would have went in a more stealth mode.
If you're not doing anything wrong, you can't be caught.

Uber Steve LV

Where did I say that they are dumb??!! Ok. Creative writing on your part?
Wrong, you always say Uber drivers are dumb for buying new cars for ride share. Why don't you tell your Ethiopian coworkers how dumb they are? You won't, you only have keyboard muscles. Tell them tough guy, you'll definitely get your a handed to you.

Last edited:

Rugar45

Wrong, you always say Uber drivers are dumb for buying new cars for ride share. Why don't you tell your Ethiopian coworkers how dumb they are? You won't, you only have keyboard muscles. Tell them tough guy, you'll definitely get your a handed to you.
Uber drivers are not categorically dumb in my opinion. Many of the Ethiopian drivers are bright as well. Uber is not dumb either.

I don't think uber drivers are dumb for buying new cars for rideshare. They are taking a chance that surge pricing due to a lack of supply will prop them up and make them money. It is a valid strategy.

They obviously either don't have assets or don't mind risking them, unless they buy commercial insurance.

Tough guy- new brand of Vegas comedy? A little off topic. Are you high?

Call Johnny Cab

What happened to my post about the Uber office in Vegas? Was it deleted for telling the truth about Uber & whats going on in Vegas? Is this the kinda of place this forum is? The kind of place where the truth is hidden from Americans? If it is this is the kinda PC crap that's destroyed our country. And this is of premier importance. Especial since what I'm getting at has forced us into working at places like Uber.

Last edited: