Well, this morning already blows.

xcnco

2.5 hours $30.00

It's ant nation out there again. You know its bad when your block is saturated with drivers at 7:00 a.m.

Firefly333

2.5 hours $30.00

It's ant nation out there again. You know its bad when your block is saturated with drivers at 7:00 a.m.
...and they all missed the 2.5X Lincoln Park/Lakeview surge two hours earlier at 5am. After making $100 in 2 hrs from 3 airport runs with no traffic, I went home and back to bed. I had a feeling it was going to be ant nation again if I stayed online longer.

LyftRus

...and they all missed the 2.5X Lincoln Park/Lakeview surge two hours earlier at 5am. After making $100 in 2 hrs from 3 airport runs with no traffic, I went home and back to bed. I had a feeling it was going to be ant nation again if I stayed online longer.

Yes it was surging nicely at 5am, I got into city at 6 and it was all gone. Did 2 ohare trips no surge and no tip, double F'd

pizza guy

Hit a curb leaving Midway. Nice to know I can change a tire in 15 minutes, just hope it's long time before I have to do it again.

taterchip

I got two of those for $70 in 1.5 hrs and stopped for the day. It's nice to live in a surge area and be able to get them just as they happen.

xcnco

I got two of those for $70 in 1.5 hrs and stopped for the day. It's nice to live in a surge area and be able to get them just as they happen.

Lol I said I was going to get up that early. Lol I had a few pints of beer instead last night. Didn't wake up until 7.

I've resorted to finding the most ants and parking. Did the guaranteed hourly rate @$19 per hour for 4 hours. So far my plan worked to not work. Uber can fu7k themselves for saturating the market. I'll kick back and get paid to read a book at their expense.

Almost 1 and a half with no ping. Less wear and tear on my car.

BigHurt35

Lol I said I was going to get up that early. Lol I had a few pints of beer instead last night. Didn't wake up until 7.

I've resorted to finding the most ants and parking. Did the guaranteed hourly rate @$19 per hour for 4 hours. So far my plan worked to not work. Uber can fu7k themselves for saturating the market. I'll kick back and get paid to read a book at their expense.

Almost 1 and a half with no ping. Less wear and tear on my car.

That guarantee is huge sometimes. My wife does uber part time but never gets offerred the city quest guarantee. How does uber decide who to offer that to??

xcnco

It's typically at random times when there is high volume of requests or also during boost periods.

They do them a lot during rush hour. Which you get that minimum with boost or surge. It autoaccepts all rides. Not worth the headace.

You gotta turn off additional pool request for maximizing fu7ing Uber over. On a slow day like today, it's perfect.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170902-160803.png
    Screenshot_20170902-160803.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 37

SuperStar3000

upload_2017-9-2_16-44-19.png

“On Quest - 1.27 hour” “Stay online nearby” “Looking for riders near you” “Part of your City Quest”
I have never seen a screen shot like that – What is this all about ?!?

LyftRus

I left at 1pm for a nap, all rides i got were non surge even 2 to ohare so i decided i wont continue in traffic but better to wait till later tonight.

xcnco

O darn didnt make the hourly guarantee. Uber had to cough up the $40.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170902-175324.png
    Screenshot_20170902-175324.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 31

LyftRus

I love pool lol, on some pool Uber pays me out of their pakcet lol

57 min from diversey wow afternoon traffic, please tell me that pool was at a surge.

No chance in hell that 57 min pool ride and be $50 at non surge

I hat when gps tells you to go down to what armitage or what fullerton to get on expressway?

I just have diversey down and avoid any zig zagging around

xcnco

View attachment 154338

“On Quest - 1.27 hour” “Stay online nearby” “Looking for riders near you” “Part of your City Quest”
I have never seen a screen shot like that – What is this all about ?!?

This screen will appear when you accept a city quest. It tells you where there is more of a demand for rides. This prevents surges. -_-

I stay away from those areas when doing city quests.

pizza guy

I love pool lol, on some pool Uber pays me out of their pakcet lol
Love that. Do it all the time. Not sure about your trip but when miles and minutes are almost equal I have no problem with pool. Plus if you turn off incoming requests on long pool trips Uber often ends up paying you more than the rider pays.