• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

WELL THE ANAHEIM TRASH IS CAUSING TRAFFIC

Old Smokey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
WE must get the chicken back here, so that you'll be happy and never leave. Please stay Kekelo!! You're the only voice of reasoning on this site!!!
Kekelo is OK until she thinks the world is going racial. Then she becomes the biggest "Blockhead" on the forum.

They're all creepos Kekelo!!!!

What are they protesting this time el smoko!!!. What did you do to piss them off?????
Not my fault, but I do driver the area daily, favorite gas station a major city block away. Home owners OK demographic, apartment dwellers low income Mexicans. Continuation school for prego minors and male gang members one felony away from a prison stent. 11 to 15 year olds being groomed to tagger to gang member.

UberLaLa

Kekelo is OK until she thinks the world is going racial. Then she becomes the biggest "Blockhead" on the forum.

Not my fault, but I do driver the area daily, favorite gas station a major city block away. Home owners OK demographic, apartment dwellers low income Mexicans. Continuation school for prego minors and male gang members one felony away from a prison stent. 11 to 15 year olds being groomed to tagger to gang member.
Wee bit o' generalization there Smokey?

Old Smokey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stay away from Euclid and Ball road. Large crowd of protesters usual suspects. Hopefully Anaheim PD cracks some heads.
RECORD TIME HISPANIC LAUSD TEACHER CHILD MOLESTATIOR FAME LAWYERS ARE IN ANAHEIM FILING LEGAL CLAIMS. DAM ROACHES COME OUT OF NOWHERE. BY TOMORROW HE WILL BE PARADING A HEAD SHRINKER SAYING THE FELONS HAVE BEEN TRAUMATIZED!!!! GTFO OF THE OC!!!!

Could it be the Arco @ Ball & Brookhurst?

Or Euclid & La Palma?

The best Del Taco on Earth is @ Euclid & the 91. Homemade salsa and the bean and cheese burritos are way better here for some reason
7 11 usually a penny or two cheaper, clean bathroom. What else do you need.

Send ICE in to round em up.......
I HOPE THOSE ARRESTED LAST NIGHT ARE "DREAMERS." City of Anaheim gets as much FEDERAL money as possible, they won't say anything about being a sanctuary city. The mayor is more spineless than a jellyfish. The sun is setting and more protest are on the menu.