• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Well I was called a racial slur today

GammaRayBurst

So I picked up a pax. I got called a cracks multiple times told I was a racist pathetic excuse of existant. Told to stop being racist told I was a white kkk member. So I turned to her and said mam I'm 50 percent Mexican 30 percent caucasian,20 percent African American I did a dna test 2 months ago.... Than she kept calling me a cracks while driving her to her destination no 1 star from her and a10 dollar tip. .....,... It was a weird night I'll tell you what.

Chorch

So I picked up a pax. I got called a cracks multiple times told I was a racist pathetic excuse of existant. Told to stop being racist told I was a white kkk member. So I turned to her and said mam I'm 50 percent Mexican 30 percent caucasian,20 percent African American I did a dna test 2 months ago.... Than she kept calling me a cracks while driving her to her destination no 1 star from her and a10 dollar tip. .....,... It was a weird night I'll tell you what.
Your mix of heritage doesn’t say anything.

Here in Miami we are full of cubans that love Trump and are against immigration and black people (when they are the first ones to be black and were the first ones to come sailing on a piece of wood).

It’s not who you are, is what you say. Why were you called racist? What do you defend?

GammaRayBurst

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your mix of heritage doesn’t say anything.

Here in Miami we are full of cubans that love Trump and are against immigration and black people (when they are the first ones to be black and were the first ones to come sailing on a piece of wood).

It’s not who you are, is what you say. Why were you called racist? What do you defend?
The crazy thing is she got in the car being racist towards me I don't know why I didn't do anything to her. She's very rude. I don't understand.

GreatWhiteHope

Wow

What led her to saying all this ?
What did u do say before hand ?

doyousensehumor

Weird. $10 tip after that is rare. Cracker doesn't bother me. I would have reported after trip just to CYA

GreatWhiteHope

She said all of this unprompted?

UberTrent9

WTH is a "cracks"?