Well crap.....Lyft giveth, the Prius takeith away

OCJarvis

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ride#2 could have put me right back to LAX if I was patient. As far as tires go, I do have a Costco membership I might try that. I'm just scared to drive on the tires I have considering they just threw the Tread. Instead of making $400 today, I'm going to end up spending five

Nice numbers

dkcs

The main benefits of Costco are the free roadhazard, flat repairs and rotation + balance. You actually need to get the rotation done by every 8k miles to maintain their warranty at Costco and they won't dick you around as much as most tire places will if you actually need to use the manufacture treadwear warranty.

The downside is Costco doesn't carry any cheap off brand tires so you have a choice of Michelin (EXPENSIVE), BFGoodrich (cheaper and owned by Michelin) or Bridgestone (currently on sale for $100 off a set).

If money is no object I would go with Michelin Defender's that come with a 80k mile treadwear warranty.

Equally as good but much cheaper are Yokohama Avid GT tires that run about 25% less than the Defender's.

If you are in the west valley, Tires by Mark has some great cheap tires and include mount/balance and free lifetime flat repair and rotations. I haven't found anyone that can beat their prices locally.

MOJAVE MADMAN

SLAP A 35 DOLLAR USED TIRE ON AND YOUR DONE

NOTHING LESS THAN USED TIRES GO ON MY RIDE

I GET ABOUT 1000 MILES PER DOLLAR SPENT ON THEM

NEVER HAVE ANY PROBLEMS - LITERALLY GOOD AS NEW

uber-xxx

The main benefits of Costco are the free roadhazard, flat repairs and rotation + balance. You actually need to get the rotation done by every 8k miles to maintain their warranty at Costco and they won't dick you around as much as most tire places will if you actually need to use the manufacture treadwear warranty.

The downside is Costco doesn't carry any cheap off brand tires so you have a choice of Michelin (EXPENSIVE), BFGoodrich (cheaper and owned by Michelin) or Bridgestone (currently on sale for $100 off a set).

If money is no object I would go with Michelin Defender's that come with a 80k mile treadwear warranty.

Equally as good but much cheaper are Yokohama Avid GT tires that run about 25% less than the Defender's.

If you are in the west valley, Tires by Mark has some great cheap tires and include mount/balance and free lifetime flat repair and rotations. I haven't found anyone that can beat their prices locally.
Tires by mark is legit. If you’re really cheap you can get 4 new 45k tires for about $230