Weird Week For Me $$ Wise...

Lyft-O-Maniac

Down 350 this week from my weekly average.. Not sure what was unique about this week.. I literally can't wait for Wednesday to come and see Uber and these @@@tard riders freak out.. So deserved..

Lyft-O-Maniac

Partly, lots of pools this week for some reason and I rejected many.. And it seemed more pax complaining about wait times and prices.. Something was just different with a lot of the riders I had this week. Something off..

Ubericator

Down 350 this week from my weekly average.. Not sure what was unique about this week.. I literally can't wait for Wednesday to come and see Uber and these @@@tard riders freak out.. So deserved..
Nothing is gonna happen this Wednesday when 100 drovers do not turn on their phones... this this is not organized and most ppl do not even know about it...

SOLA-RAH

Partly, lots of pools this week for some reason and I rejected many.. And it seemed more pax complaining about wait times and prices.. Something was just different with a lot of the riders I had this week. Something off..
Rejects paying work (and shuffling opportunities), then complains about the pay. ?
CC26BA03-19BB-40E8-BD18-3679F048D045.jpeg

yankdog

Fak I knew I should have driven but I had a friend from overseas visiting... even faking Baltimore had $20 add ons at 1:30am I can not even imagine DC...
Yeah I got perhaps $70 in surge between BWI and Baltimore drunk hrs then. But that's unusual. The block strippers we're busy as hell after hours