Weird text from pax

Particle In A Box

Someone texted me this morning with:

"You just made me pay 5 dollars for nothing. I'm reporting you to uber."

Why would someone send me this? I didn't cancel anyone's ride. I'm pretty sure I had a pax in the car when I got the text too...

Should I be concerned?

Douglas

The text message was probably for the previous driver who canceled on the passenger. Remember they don't have your phone number and probably have the same phone number for all the drivers, like we have for all the passengers. Once they requested a new ride, it should be linked to your phone number.

whatislife

Yea bad 1 long rant before about something being unacceptable and that they were reporting me lol... I was like uhhhh ok

Reversoul

It's hilarious when pax threaten to report us for something as trivial as cancelling.
Like it's supposed to scare us or something. Oh no, I'm going to get an automated email template telling me not to cancel.

Besides, I'm ruining my vehicle for 75 cents a mile and no tip. You think you can make my life any worse...be my f'n guest.

UberSaur

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!!"

nutzareus

To the last, I grapple with thee
; from hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.