Weird pickup

Yesterday I picked up a young female in the little Haiti area of Miami. After a she sat in the back, I started hearing a sound that sounded like a male masterbating. After a few minutes of the sound stopping and going, I was finally able to see what she was doing. She kept hitting the top of her head over and over again really hard. I just couldn't stop laughing while I was driving to her destination. After I dropped her off, I called it a day.

Anyone else has had some weird stuff?

4-WARNED

Yesterday I picked up a young female in the little Haiti area of Miami. After a she sat in the back, I started hearing a sound that sounded like a male masterbating. After a few minutes of the sound stopping and going, I was finally able to see what she was doing. She kept hitting the top of her head over and over again really hard. I just couldn't stop laughing while I was driving to her destination. After I dropped her off, I called it a day.

Sounds like she had an itch beneath her weave. They can't scratch it out, so they have to tap it out.

Uber chick in miami

Weird pick ups:

Yesterday I had a lady that I picked up from her ex-husbands to go drop off at her new husbands house.. all on the way talking about her boyfriend and his big package....wow lady!.. I had to disinfect my seats after she got out.. who knows what she has with a Lifestyle like that..lol ... I couldnt wait to get her to her destination

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Picked up an UberPool at MIA. The first girl was in door 1 and the other was at door 12. They both were going to the same place, executive airport hotel. When I get there, there was a guy waiting for the two of them. He asked if I wanted to hang out in the room while they film, I said, maybe some other time. Guy tipped $20 and I left.

Jae Garcia

LMAOOOOO! wow