Weird Day in LA

Queenofthepak

Anyone else in Los Angeles having a weird day today? First it took an hour before I got my first ride comma then my first ride was going from Sherman Oaks to LAX and my earnings were $7.83. And also, for my miles driven, it shows 0, but it does show me going from Sherman Oaks to LAX. Also, the app just froze on me. It wasn't my phone, because everything else worked. Just not the app.

Then the app would not turn back on. It just kept starting and stopping so I had to restart my phone twice. Then again, an hour I waited with no ride request.

Russ Reed

Anyone else in Los Angeles having a weird day today? First it took an hour before I got my first ride comma then my first ride was going from Sherman Oaks to LAX and my earnings were $7.83. And also, for my miles driven, it shows 0, but it does show me going from Sherman Oaks to LAX. Also, the app just froze on me. It wasn't my phone, because everything else worked. Just not the app.

Then the app would not turn back on. It just kept starting and stopping so I had to restart my phone twice. Then again, an hour I waited with no ride request.
From my opinion when that is happening expect an update! They are fooling around w/ the app somewhere...

Keep an eye out for that!