Weekly Reports

iptaylm

The last one I received on my app was dated Jun 20-27

Do you have to do a certain # of trips to get a weekly report or something? I emailed uber but got some canned response that didn't even address the issue.

tohunt4me

Do you have to do a certain # of trips to get a weekly report or something? I emailed uber but got some canned response that didn't even address the issue.
"TECHNOLOGY !"

UberNWATL

I have been getting them... Not sure if there is a trip requirement, but last week I only did 19 because I was on XL only and the car was in the shop for 2 days.

iptaylm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good ole uber support told me that I should swing by my local office to figure out why my reports stopped coming in. I think not, I'm not that worried about it.

wk1102

At least 5 trips to get the report.

Mine showed up on the app sometime yesterday for the week of July 11-18. It usually shows up on Thursday afternoon

UberHoax

Top driver rating avg just went up to 4.86. Highest yet in ATL

It's not because drivers are driving better... its bc theres less surge so passengers feel bad rating less than 5

PTCGUY

Top driver rating avg just went up to 4.86. Highest yet in ATL

It's not because drivers are driving better... its bc theres less surge so passengers feel bad rating less than 5
Wrong. It is due to the extensive new hire review process that Uber has started using. They are weeding out bad applicants before they get to be vaunted Uber drivers. I hear the road test is costing a lot of applicants the opportunity to drive.

Harleyfxdx1

Wrong. It is due to the extensive new hire review process that Uber has started using. They are weeding out bad applicants before they get to be vaunted Uber drivers. I hear the road test is costing a lot of applicants the opportunity to drive.
PTCGUY.... you need to share some that enhanced 420.