Weekly Guarantee... I’m done

Phoenix123

I guess I am done with Lyft this week.. Can’t lose free money.. An Uber weekend for me

It’s like I got an extra 3.83 per ride (thanks USC) for those shorties

E348C1C2-5171-474E-96DA-1C6C24FBE6A4.jpeg
74E6CBCF-65A9-4986-98F5-1B757FBCE893.jpeg

DeplorableDonald

So it's roughly $350, $10/trip?

Not bad. I average that on Uber cherry picking without the 90% acceptance rate requirements but I know every market is different.

Jennyma

interesting, yours asks for a hourly guarantee. Mine is a 90% acceptance rate guarantee.
I'm thinking of going to Long Beach and getting some shorties.

fxcruiser

WOW....41 rides...13.8 Hrs driving.....Approx. a shade south of $14 /Hr. BEFORE expenses....you know; fuel, insurance, Maint. AND taxes! Life-changing money to be sure....YIKES! Ya'll are a tad more clueless than your compadres here in Texas....and our petrol is a lot cheaper! scrUber on and 'Stashe if ya can!

Jennyma

WOW....41 rides...13.8 Hrs driving.....Approx. a shade south of $14 /Hr. BEFORE expenses....you know; fuel, insurance, Maint. AND taxes! Life-changing money to be sure....YIKES! Ya'll are a tad more clueless than your compadres here in Texas....and our petrol is a lot cheaper! scrUber on and 'Stashe if ya can!

It's $30 an hour, he did pretty good. He earned $430 in 14 hours.
He got 200+ in free money.
Who is clueless?

Hey OP, I was 22 rides short of my 30 that I needed for my guarantee. I guess I need higher incentives.

BSki

I never see this stuff in OC. Wonder if I should try to move my account to Long Beach, that is primarily where I drive anyway...... can that be done? If so, would I get quests and this type of stuff?

Phoenix123

Why did you drive more than 35 rides? I would have stopped at 35, then switched to Uber.
Did uber and Lyft DF home and Lyft had the rides on the way home... couldn’t help my self

I never see this stuff in OC. Wonder if I should try to move my account to Long Beach, that is primarily where I drive anyway...... can that be done? If so, would I get quests and this type of stuff?
This was a blue moon one they always give me stuff that I usually laugh at but with them having USC, the rides are quick and fast and was able to knock that out in a couple of days... not sure what you will get...

Can I see how you did you math?? 14 * 14 Hours = 196... Buttttttt are you forgetting I got the additional $$$.. 192 + 157 comes out to 25 and hour.... “Strait Cash Homie”

He was not required to drive 14 hours. that circle is telling how many hours were driven. Under it in light text you can see 0 hours required
You got it girl!! #someoneknowshowtoread

It's $30 an hour, he did pretty good. He earned $430 in 14 hours.
He got 200+ in free money.
Who is clueless?

Hey OP, I was 22 rides short of my 30 that I needed for my guarantee. I guess I need higher incentives.
My man.. Tell him.. Handel my light work