Weekly Feedback Report, Rider Lies about running 3 stop signs.

pbracing33b

So a rider lies and says I ran 3 stop signs, I don't do that first off, and I had another rider say that I should of helped with bags, but I really want to know why someone would lie about something like that. If my rating system about lyft is right and they rated me low, I'm glad I won't be getting them again, but still, I don't like it when someone lies about that.

So should I email Lyft about this, or would they even care? My rating is still a 4.85. I'm sure lyft does take things like this seriously, so that is why I was wondering if I should email them, I only have a 128 rides, and I am wondering if this will affect my ability to drive for lyft.

So here is the pic:

Rider lies.png

pbracing33b

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh and not to mention, I have never ever gotten a citation or anything ever in my whole entire life about running stop signs and or lights. So I wanna know how in the world this dick think he should get his money back. Plus I think Lyft would know my driving history pretty well since they did do a background check on me.

I just hate liars, especially when it comes to my job.

Amsoil Uber Connect

I can see y not to show the neg feed back as often times the driver is not going to be happy and the reality bt driver and pax are not the same.

I get repeat riders all the time, if they dont like me or the way I drive, (yes I use to race dirtbikes), cancel then, because of your, the pax, guilt con.... But some are not going to turn down a rider in a Charger even if they don't care for me personally. Depending on the pax I just try and be a happy fun guy to be with. Specially with the girls.

bryanch

I got feedback today that wasn't a "lie" but it was definitely incorrect. I still got 4 stars for it, but the rider said that I started the meter before they got in the car. As you know, after you hit Arrive, it gives them 2 minutes and then the meter starts. First of all, I don't even know how the rider would know that it started before they got in the car. Secondly, I really wish I could reach out to that rider to let them know that that is how Lyft does it.

Mr_Frenchie

I got feedback today that wasn't a "lie" but it was definitely incorrect. I still got 4 stars for it, but the rider said that I started the meter before they got in the car. As you know, after you hit Arrive, it gives them 2 minutes and then the meter starts. First of all, I don't even know how the rider would know that it started before they got in the car. Secondly, I really wish I could reach out to that rider to let them know that that is how Lyft does it.

Are you sure about that? After 2 minutes the meter starts after you press arrive. Wow did not know that.

I’m pretty sure I have waited over 2 minutes and nothing started in the app.

bryanch

Are you sure about that? After 2 minutes the meter starts after you press arrive. Wow did not know that.

I honestly don't remember where I read that, but I do remember that it was a statement directly from Lyft to riders. Think about it though, with Uber, you pull up and it informs the rider that you are there. When they get in the car you slide the button to start the ride. With Lyft, you hit arrive and confirm it when you pull up. You never do anything to catually start the trip, so Lyft does it automatically. Whether Lyft starts it after 2 minutes, or once I start moving, there was still no way for me to "start the meter" before they got in the car.

KMANDERSON

So a rider lies and says I ran 3 stop signs, I don't do that first off, and I had another rider say that I should of helped with bags, but I really want to know why someone would lie about something like that. If my rating system about lyft is right and they rated me low, I'm glad I won't be getting them again, but still, I don't like it when someone lies about that.

So should I email Lyft about this, or would they even care? My rating is still a 4.85. I'm sure lyft does take things like this seriously, so that is why I was wondering if I should email them, I only have a 128 rides, and I am wondering if this will affect my ability to drive for lyft.

So here is the pic:

View attachment 12046
let it go if you email that you might make it a bigger deal than what it is.That the great thing about lyft rate them low and you will never see them again

pbracing33b

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
let it go if you email that you might make it a bigger deal than what it is.That the great thing about lyft rate them low and you will never see them again
The thing is I cant now, I wish I could have though, but the funny thing is he said he made a bet with his buddy to see if lyft was cheaper than having a car. Now with that said he was prob looking for a refund to win the bet. What a loser, now we know what his clear motives was, and again thats whh I don't picking up college kids.

Desert Driver

Yup. After two minutes the ride starts. I like that feature with Lyft.

CommanderXL

So here is the pic:

View attachment 12046
Wow! Yes, it probably "Would've been nice" if you helped her with her bags. It also "Would've been nice" if you massaged her feet or if your car were a limo. But what definitely "Would've been nice" is if she tipped you! I'm guessing she didn't, and probably never has.