Weekly Driver Rating

GDB

Well, just received my weekly evaluation and have been notified I was below average at 4.76 stars. 26 out 30 riders rated me at 5 stars in the past week.

Don't quite understand this and have had the following comments and situations just this past weekend:

Don’t like the vehicle

Don’t like the color of the vehicle

Think the driver is too old

Didn’t provide coffee

Is responsible for traffic

Is responsible for a pin from their cell phone that was 2 miles off

Is late to work because I was 17 minutes away when they pinged (and their pin was off by 2 miles)

Ask me to speed and I will not

Get upset because I won’t allow smoking in the vehicle

Was a first time Uber passenger and didn’t understand and could not figure out how to use the app

Need to get to the airport because THEY were running late (which became ME running late) and their flight was in 40 minutes

Maybe I take this Uber stuff too serious...:cool:

Last edited:

lagarto

Don't understand how you can read such notices. I have no access to this. I only get overall score for the week. How can i access this?

Ziggy

GBD ... I got something similar ... 4.78 (below average) ... 24 of 27 who rated me gave me 5* ... So if 3 people didn't rate me; how'd I go from 4.9 to 4.78?

Frankly, I think [F]Uber's screwing with us ...

Ginger McGee

What day does it come? Monday? I can't wait because I drive for both and have a 4.9 rating on one and a 4.6 from last night. WTH?

Christopher4ATX

So I went from a 5 after Thursday to a 4 after Friday and Saturday. Ask for feedback and keep getting canned responses from Uber. I changed nothing, any way to see what riders are saying so I can fix it. I probably lost any guarantees I had.

Yankee

So I went from a 5 after Thursday to a 4 after Friday and Saturday. Ask for feedback and keep getting canned responses from Uber. I changed nothing, any way to see what riders are saying so I can fix it. I probably lost any guarantees I had.
Don't trouble yourself about it Christopher. Its just a bunch of b.s. Just keep being the best you can be and let the chips fall where they fall.