Weekly claims certication

TakeFive

You better learn Chinese
The most successful American entrepreneur this year is founder and CEO Eric Yuan who started Zoom. I'm sure he could interpret for you.
Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (Zoom) is an American communications technology company headquartered in San Jose, California. Zoom was founded by Eric Yuan, a former corporate vice president for Cisco Webex. He left Cisco in April 2011 with 40 engineers to start a new company. Eric S. Yuan is a Chinese-American billionaire businessman, and the CEO and founder of Zoom Video Communications, of which he owns 22%.

UPDATE: Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC), which provides an extension of unemployment benefits, will be available in Arizona June 6.

What is PEUC?
Post automatically merged:

Previous weeks!
Doesn’t work anyway

You have already certified for the week ending 5/23/2020

VinnyPhx

UPDATE: Just received 1 weeks worth. Still no sign of the previous 10 weeks though.

Maybe they are checking to make sure I didn't get the original check before paying me for those weeks?
Maybe its because its $6,600 and they want to double check it?
Maybe they didn't get my direct deposit info in time and are sending me one of those debit cards?

Stay tuned to find out! lol

backstreets-trans

Hey guys I just got approved but I'm waiting on the credit card. Anyone one have the time frame for getting the card. 2nd question the weekly claim process now has a gig worker uber/lyft excuse. Is this option new??? This week was the first where I noticed it. Last week was the first time I could apply for the back weeks.

Hey guys I just got approved but I'm waiting on the credit card. Anyone one have the time frame for getting the card. 2nd question the weekly claim process now has a gig worker uber/lyft excuse. Is this option new??? This week was the first where I noticed it. Last week was the first time I could apply for the back weeks.
Yeah, the Gig Worker option is new this week. The debit cards come from Bank of America, so it takes time. I've read 2 - 3 days for sure.

TakeFive

Fantastic; glad your time finally arrived.

mcxvmc

i called BofA last week. they told me the card was mailed on tuesday 5/26 and will be in the mail 7-10 business days. should be here this week i suppose. but if you just got approved then it will take a bit longer perhaps.

Yeah I can see card delivery being unpredictable and varied in transit time. Early on some were seeing it in a few days. Maybe that's simply not the case anymore.