Weekly claims certication

you think it has anything to do with what I said to the supervisor at DES..."Well I have 4 names here from the Arizona legislator in our district 2 from the Senate and 2 from the House, I think I should let them know just what's going on.
You really felt that approach was going to accomplish anything? The issues at DES haven't been a secret at all. They don't give a crap who you know or who you threaten to contact about it.

At least we aren't in WA, where they froze all payments last week due to massive fraud by Nigerian scam claimants.

Stevemesa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So last week I made 80 and they deducted 30 and paid me 190 + 600. This week I made 250 and it's not deducting 30 to bring it down to 220 which makes me eligible to get 20 + 600. Just says I made too much. Says N/A for processing number and 0 in the stimulus and payment amounts. But it's does say processing. Maybe they'll adjust it.

Jacob THE DRIVER

If you made more than $117 in the weeks of April 25, May 2, AND May 9, you didn't get a check and will have to protest your claim for those weeks if you earned less than $270.50

Sorry. I used to be an accountant and I hate it when people dont get the rules

I may be wrong but I did read the 24 page doc
In order to receive the initial 3 week check that just popped up 3 things needed to have happened before.1. YOU STOPPED WORKING because of covid ,stopped ,not worked here and there waiting for the right time with sporadic earnings.. 2. You applied for regular unemployment insurance and you got denied for no wages earned in 2019 since we technically do not earn wages. 3. You still had to file every week as if you got approved and reported no, zero, nothing earned . You cant qualify for either program if you have earnings that are more than the 117 a week. You cant have it both ways. Its very interesting to see how many people here really dont understand this very simple situation. I think the frustration is shoulda coulda would . Its over the state is reopening you missed it. If your working now then technically you have been since this pandemic started and didn't suffer any losses. Its messed up cause I'm sure your numbers went into the toilet but you kept working and any earnings over 117 disqualified you from past or future benefits. If you pressed on with the other platforms including uber eats and flex you made money nothing changed for you so why you crying . Greed is a ugly color....

That $2150 check has nothing to do with your earnings at all. Everyone who applied for UI before May 2nd is supposed to get it - read your emails and talk to the representatives, they will confirm it

Jacob THE DRIVER

Actually, it’s very busy right now. Busier than normal summers!
Define busy . Busy for me is $100 in 6 hours or less.
That $2150 check has nothing to do with your earnings at all. Everyone who applied for UI before May 2nd is supposed to get it - read your emails and talk to the representatives, they will confirm it
And as long as your UI claim was denied because of no monetary wages earned in 2019 . So gig workers and independent contractors .

VinnyPhx

I never got the 2150 check, but im not expecting it since i waited to file. The PUA site has me approved from the week ending 3/14 though since thats what i put as my last day of work.

So nobody has received any money from claims through the PUA site yet?

Jacob THE DRIVER

I never got the 2150 check, but im not expecting it since i waited to file. The PUA site has me approved from the week ending 3/14 though since thats what i put as my last day of work.

Exactly you didn't apply until recently and right you set the date you personally stopped working.
Cant speak for everyone but I did receive the 3 week check, I also was able to file the past weeks from my original UI claim date and I have been able to file all weeks including one today. Iv been paid for everything but the week I just filed. I havnt worked at all no here and there I observed the stay at home order and I havnt seen or heard anyone say its back to a profitable normal so as a business, im still out of business because of covid. As a driver I feel im at the bottom of the list. Im not needed right now as more than half the population is working from home. So no high demand in the morning to get people to work. Travel has been disrupted so there goes my airport transportation part of my day and if I didn't take you to work Im pretty sure there is no ride home needed. Bars and restaurants are still screwed so again no one going out. Well there goes Friday and Saturday night money,so for me until all that is up and running I cant operate my business. Thanks president trump a president who actually is doing something without focusing on the past and things that really DO NOT pertain to this pandemic....

Stevemesa

Define busy . Busy for me is $100 in 6 hours or less.

And as long as your UI claim was denied because of no monetary wages earned in 2019 . So gig workers and independent contractors .
6 hrs. 161.00 135 miles driven today
Post automatically merged:

6 hrs. 161.00 135 miles driven today
Actually it should be higher was doing really well and ended up in Gilbert for past 2hrs. If I was still on westside would be over 200 highest surge was 6.25 average was 5.00

VinnyPhx

Exactly you didn't apply until recently and right you set the date you personally stopped working.
Cant speak for everyone but I did receive the 3 week check, I also was able to file the past weeks from my original UI claim date and I have been able to file all weeks including one today. Iv been paid for everything but the week I just filed. I havnt worked at all no here and there I observed the stay at home order and I havnt seen or heard anyone say its back to a profitable normal so as a business, im still out of business because of covid. As a driver I feel im at the bottom of the list. Im not needed right now as more than half the population is working from home. So no high demand in the morning to get people to work. Travel has been disrupted so there goes my airport transportation part of my day and if I didn't take you to work Im pretty sure there is no ride home needed. Bars and restaurants are still screwed so again no one going out. Well there goes Friday and Saturday night money,so for me until all that is up and running I cant operate my business. Thanks president trump a president who actually is doing something without focusing on the past and things that really DO NOT pertain to this pandemic....
Yeah, i didn't want to have to jump through a bunch of hoops dealing with an unprepared system so i figured i'll just wait until things are figured out before trying to file claims since i had savings that i was able to use in the meantime. I didn't think this lockdown would last so long and probably wouldnt have even bothered if it was just a couple weeks i missed.

Since there is a payment date listed with each claimed week along with a transaction number and payment number I assume my $6,600 is on its way??
The site says it could take up to 3 days to process but since its a holiday weekend i guess ill give it until Tuesday or Wednesday until i begin thinking something is wrong and try contacting them, as long as it arrives by the end of the month i dont really mind though.

Yes we have. I received the $2151 3 weeks of minimum payout by mail, then the catch-up for all old unpaid weeks I'd claimed at $2569, then the 1st NEW weekly claim paid out $240 + $600 last week. I'm all caught up.

I stopped driving March 17 and started my UI claim March 27, and was of course monetarily ineligible for UI. Filed PUA the day it went live.

VinnyPhx

Yes we have. I received the $2151 3 weeks of minimum payout by mail, then the catch-up for all old unpaid weeks I'd claimed at $2569, then the 1st NEW weekly claim paid out $240 + $600 last week. I'm all caught up.

I stopped driving March 17 and started my UI claim March 27, and was of course monetarily ineligible for UI. Filed PUA the day it went live.

How many days did it take for the payment from the new pua site to hit your checking account after the payment date was listed on the site for that weeks claim?

VinnyPhx

Usually takes 2 days but the holiday will delay by 1 day
hmmm, I'm already at the 6th day since I initially made the claims and the 5th day since the payment said it was issued.

I'm pretty sure the payment is on its way since i don't think there would be a payment number and transaction number if i was denied for some reason.

It's probably just the holiday and that its my first payment that is slowing things down for me. However, do you guys have this "Unresolved issues" marked with a "yes" even though nowhere else on the site says there are any actual issues? I figured that's just a glitch from not having UBER verify my income, but i'm not too sure.

If i dont receive anything by Wednesday i guess ill have to start calling/emailing them to see whats going on.

Attachments

Stevemesa

hmmm, I'm already at the 6th day since I initially made the claims and the 5th day since the payment said it was issued.

I'm pretty sure the payment is on its way since i don't think there would be a payment number and transaction number if i was denied for some reason.

It's probably just the holiday and that its my first payment that is slowing things down for me. However, do you guys have this "Unresolved issues" marked with a "yes" even though nowhere else on the site says there are any actual issues? I figured that's just a glitch from not having UBER verify my income, but i'm not too sure.

If i dont receive anything by Wednesday i guess ill have to start calling/emailing them to see whats going on.
I too have a yes in unresolved claim issue but farther down the page it says "no outstanding issues have been found for this claim" I've been paid what I'm due so far.