Weekly cab rental

Inshur

}{APJIu

To not get screwed. How much private owners normally charge ? What’s the reasonable price ? Thank you.

}{APJIu

I mean yellow cab. No worries I ain’t into driving for apps anymore.
Just wanna give it a shot renting yellow from some private owner. Lacus garages seem to be shady at some degree. Wanna keep yellow 24/7 to me.

Porgy time

$85-100 is daily shift for yellow and $90-105 night shift. Weekly lease @ $500-575 day, $550-600 night
24/7 $850-900 wheel chair ?
$900-1050 hybrid cab ?
Good luck to you if you decide to drive yellow ??

NYCguy2020

$85-100 is daily shift for yellow and $90-105 night shift. Weekly lease @ $500-575 day, $550-600 night
24/7 $850-900 wheel chair ?
$900-1050 hybrid cab ?
Good luck to you if you decide to drive yellow ??
That's pretty much the running rates atvLacus and most other yellow garages. Not that much price difference between a large garage and private owners.

Nempire

Used to be able to get sweet deals before lacus and all this modernization started and so much switched to weekly 1 car since uber caused many taxis to sit forever. Now everyone charges like 1050 1150

Yellow driver

How on earth to get JFK trips doing yellow ???
? You go to taxi lot all those taxis move out one at a time, when you leave the lot there’s a tv that scans the car and tells you what terminal to go to, at the terminal dispatchers check if you’re in the system before you get a pax or they kick you out of line. If you get Brooklyn or Queens trip you get to come back and skip the whole line, even if Brooklyn is bay ridge for close to $80.

}{APJIu

? You go to taxi lot all those taxis move out one at a time, when you leave the lot there’s a tv that scans the car and tells you what terminal to go to, at the terminal dispatchers check if you’re in the system before you get a pax or they kick you out of line. If you get Brooklyn or Queens trip you get to come back and skip the whole line, even if Brooklyn is bay ridge for close to $80.
Ma man you made my day! I didn't know that shyt! It's crazy cool that you can get back and skip line. How do they know that you didn't go to the city ? Does it apply to Long Island as well ?

Yellow driver

I think only 5 towns because once we get in Long Island the rate becomes $5 a mile , when you finish the trip you print the receipt from the meter and the gps writes where you dropped off and you give them the receipt when you come back
Post automatically merged:

Oh and you can go to LaGuardia and if you go to queens or Brooklyn from there, you are able to go to Jfk instead of Lga and skip the line. Here’s the map of what is considered short trip.

90B061EA-4EB8-4516-BDF0-9E96AE11CFE6.jpeg

Blue is Jfk yellow is Lga and green is both

NYCguy2020

Kudos yo you!
Kinda got tired of shorties in the city.
If you live close to JFK it's better to start your shift from there. Better than driving there empty all the way from Manhattan...also over night is a no no, you'll end up being stuck there until 5-6 a.m (that's when flights start to land the lines start to move again...best time for jfk rides IMHO is between 12 noon to around 11 pm or so after that it's pretty slow moving.

Sari

I mean yellow cab. No worries I ain’t into driving for apps anymore.
Just wanna give it a shot renting yellow from some private owner. Lacus garages seem to be shady at some degree. Wanna keep yellow 24/7 to me.

There cars suck.

Inshur New York