Weekend incentives?

cdm813

Anyone get their weekend incentive yet? Seems weird we don't have them in the app yet.

E30addixt

Due to the loss of revenue caused by excessive wait times and preference/destination abuse Uber is unable to offer any quest to their "partners" at this point in time.

Rest assured we are working on a solution to this and hope to have some exciting changes for you soon.

This time we promise no backsies (for 2 months; maybe).

fingers.jpg

E30addixt

What+evs+broony+@@@@@@++_8e461df94ff508c2da8acadb42b17303.jpg
It's almost like they don't want people to drive for them this weekend.

65 for 100, no boost, no preferences, few destinations.

Tinuviel

65 / 125, but there is boost over the weekend. Yup, not touching that. I have a bachelor party over the weekend so maybe some work on friday / sunday night is all I'm going to have time for.

divo183

This weekend I'm going to do 8 hours shift, I'll only be going on line when it surges. The rest of the time I'll sit around not making any money.

Before it barely surge because Uber's system knew there was a lot of cars online, but they all had preferences on, but now since there are no preferences, less cars will be online and there will be more surge.

Last edited:

Robinhood

This weekend I'm going to do 8 hours shift, I'll only be going on line when it surges. The rest of the time I'll sit around not making any money.

Before it barely surge because Uber's system knew there was a lot of cars online, but they'll have preferences on, but now since there are no preferences, less car will be online and there will be more surge.
I don't agree. I think most drivers will still drive just like they did before 180 days of change

Robinhood

Looks like less DF, no preferences plus a screw you is in order for most drivers. Small sample size though. Maybe all drivers not on here got good quests! They know who we are...whisper