weekend hours

Uberchampion

Destiny2016

Almost all of the questions you have posed can be answered by searching the forum.

How many hours do you work on the weekend Destiny? How much have you made so far?

Have you even driven yet? Are you going to quit Uber? What are your online hours? Have you figured out when to start a ride?

Get out there and drive. You will either figure it all out or decide it's not for you.

Are you a reporter trying to get info? If so, just tell us and you'll probably get better answers

Destiny2016

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If my questions bother you Don't Answer them.. Move on.
Last I checked, this was a forum for Toronto drivers that discuss , ask questions , help out others etc .
I really hope you don't have this attitude as a driver . Geez

Harry70

Destiny2016

Almost all of the questions you have posed can be answered by searching the forum.

How many hours do you work on the weekend Destiny? How much have you made so far?

Have you even driven yet? Are you going to quit Uber? What are your online hours? Have you figured out when to start a ride?

Get out there and drive. You will either figure it all out or decide it's not for you.

Are you a reporter trying to get info? If so, just tell us and you'll probably get better answers
Use Uber champion Referral Code He Will answer all your questions pm him:wink:

Destiny2016

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There are at least five dozen drivers here. And ALL of them work different hours. This is the primary Uber's advantage.

Totally useless to ask other drivers about their hours, because it will NEVER be the same as yours.
Not expecting to have any sort of similar hours... Was just curious. Thanks though

Myxx

How many hours do you work on the weekends?
Friday and Saturday 9pm-11:30 pm then 15 minute break and then 11:45pm -1:00am - Lunch from 1:00am - 1:30am. then 1:30 am to 3am. if it's busy, I apply for overtime by sending a text message to my command centre and work till 5am if approved. And, I average around $33.00 per hour and usually over $40.00 during Overtime hours, Hope this helps.. :smiles:

KHITAM

Friday and Saturday 9pm-11:30 pm then 15 minute break and then 11:45pm -1:00am - Lunch from 1:00am - 1:30am. then 1:30 am to 3am. if it's busy, I apply for overtime by sending a text message to my command centre and work till 5am if approved. And, I average around $33.00 per hour and usually over $40.00 during Overtime hours, Hope this helps.. :smiles:
Good for you..
Your numbers are after uber cut and after expenses??
Thanks

biozon

Sunday was very good. One ping after another, most of the next pings while I was on a previous trip. I literally had no time to stop and see my earnings or check rating.

10 trips, 5 of them SELECT, 1 XL. Very little surge, but still great earnings.

I ended up with $37 hourly after Uber's cut (translating into $33 hourly profit after all expenses and a whopping $1.22 per km profit after all expenses, and I only drove 90 kms in 3.5 hours). Also, the last fare was 1 minute from my home, so I decided to go home. I was peeking at the app at home and there was a lot of demand, so should I have decided to stay, I would still be getting consistent pings.

image.png