Weekend happy Friday

Ardery

not to bring the party down, but this was worse Friday since I started Uber'ing.

I did one pool ride this morning in cc. yeah, I know, I'm a dumbass for accepting a pool request. but I wanted to do the ladder promo boost.

total of 3 legs on the pool ride. traffic was so horrible... it was such a nightmare this morning everywhere...

first pool pax missed her train to new york
second pool pax college girl missed her mega bus going home for weekend.
third pool pax guy was 20 min late for work.

as much as shouldn't feel bad... as much as I'm trying to tell myself that traffic nightmares aren't my fault...
as much as I want to scream-- if you're on a schedule to catch a train or bus... DON'T USE THE STUPID CARPOOL OPTION...

I felt somewhat bad everybody was late. nobody blamed me, but god damn, seeing the look on their faces as they got out one by one, It was obvious they were annoyed as hell.

I had terrible anxiety and stress, I just turned the app off and went home.

bobby747

Forget about bad friday and reprogram your brain that saturday is a new day...these companys are very evil....they trick drivers with quest..boost..etc. u must know how to adjustments always...i do it all.the time...i wasted alot of time last nt...but otherwise am having a nice week...i made horrible pay last nt...went home.
Today i start fresh and work my way not ubers or lyfts...i will make .min.. $300 today. I'm very confident of that. You cant control yesterday but today you can.

OGT

not to bring the party down, but this was worse Friday since I started Uber'ing.

I did one pool ride this morning in cc. yeah, I know, I'm a dumbass for accepting a pool request. but I wanted to do the ladder promo boost.

total of 3 legs on the pool ride. traffic was so horrible... it was such a nightmare this morning everywhere...

first pool pax missed her train to new york
second pool pax college girl missed her mega bus going home for weekend.
third pool pax guy was 20 min late for work.

as much as shouldn't feel bad... as much as I'm trying to tell myself that traffic nightmares aren't my fault...
as much as I want to scream-- if you're on a schedule to catch a train or bus... DON'T USE THE STUPID CARPOOL OPTION...

I felt somewhat bad everybody was late. nobody blamed me, but god damn, seeing the look on their faces as they got out one by one, It was obvious they were annoyed as hell.

I had terrible anxiety and stress, I just turned the app off and went home.
I found out that on uber you can cancel individual pool requests once added to your que. I found this out because i went to rate my pax after a ride and a request came up before i touched the star for the rating, lol. Wtf.... soon as it accepted it added another pax. I said @@@@ that and canceled but it only cancelled one pax lol. So i cancelled again. I dont give enough uber rides to take 2 cancels so i was pissed. On lyft if you cancel, you cancel all. The funniest BS line request was frpm 30th st station. I was trying to complete the weekend ride bonus and i get a line request at 30th st. Soon as i accept, i get added another pax near fishtown. I was happy because thats 2 rides. Then all of a sudden the first pax cancels, then the app said rerouting lmfao. It started telling me to go pick up the pax in fishtown from 30th st....... yeah ok.

Last edited by a moderator: