• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Weekend Guarantees - just San Marcos?

ATX-Aggie

Just got a text tonight about weekend guarantee for driving (at least 1 ride) in San Marcos 11-3am Thursday- Sat. Anyone seeing any Austin Guarantees?

ATX 22

UBER: Are you ready for the biggest weekend since SXSW? With a home game Saturday expect demand to be crazy - opt in for guarantees here: t.uber.com/atxwknd

Here you go, ATX-Aggie

ATX-Aggie

UBER: Are you ready for the biggest weekend since SXSW? With a home game Saturday expect demand to be crazy - opt in for guarantees here: t.uber.com/atxwknd

Here you go, ATX-Aggie
Thanks - but I didn't get it directly - fine print says I don't qualify.

theuberme

SM will be very busy this weekend, starting early too and into late night. I'm leaving dt Austin after 3pm. Y'all can have that longhorn gameday B.S. I might camp out by 360, I've gotten some pretty long trips out there with people who tip.

ATX 22

SM will be very busy this weekend, starting early too and into late night. I'm leaving dt Austin after 3pm. Y'all can have that longhorn gameday B.S. I might camp out by 360, I've gotten some pretty long trips out there with people who tip.
By 360 I'm assuming you mean COTA?

ATX 22

That's not near San Marcos.
I hit Westlake from time to time. It's sometimes a pain to get to the pax, but the rides aren't short.