Weekend Guarantee Zone

fairsailing

Pathetic. I didn't even bother to opt in. Going through a spring weekend, with colleges in full swing, and no real incentives. Amazing. Maybe they think their take rate for the 30 and 45 weekend ride incentives is going to be high.

Fist bump.

I think not.

Last edited:

PTUber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I opted in before I saw the zone. The only time it might make sense is 1am-3am Sunday. If you can get a ride in the zone or 2 outside get your $85 guarantee ($64 after Lyft cut) less whatever the ride earned then hide away from Uptown/Downtown.

RIDESHARE_BRO

Pathetic. I didn't even bother to opt in. Going through a spring weekend, with colleges in full swing, and no real incentives. Amazing. Maybe they think their take rate for the 30 and 45 weekend ride incentives is going to be high.

Fist bump.

I think not.
Bro Fist for u for the mention!! lol.:wink:

fairsailing

Looks like the 10% PZ was a test. Next week is a drivable 40% PZ. Not sure if this goes out to all drivers. If so, will kill in zone PT.

(A few hours after this post all PZ has disappeared from my acct. Both this week's and next. Lyft has already sent one txt apologizing for technical difficulties. Glad I won't be driving for a couple of weeks due to travel.)

Last edited:

RIDESHARE_BRO

Looks like the 10% PZ was a test. Next week is a drivable 40% PZ. Not sure if this goes out to all drivers. If so, will kill in zone PT.
I see the same thing on the Lyft app. Will be a good week for driving if you're doing night shift. The Zones are better than the Guarantees this week too!