Inshur

Weekend Earnings, Any improvements?

Miuipixel

i had a shit night from 8 to 11 only got 3 jobs in Wimbledon. After that received alot of pings 5 miles plus away so had to decline and after 10hrs just managed 100

Miuipixel

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think Uber is really choosing which drivers to give jobs to. I have been with Uber 5 years and they just want me to leave. Thankfully I am also registered with BOLT and OLA. I always do Uber in the weekend and bolt and Ola on weekdays and now I need to do all 3 on the weekend I guess

defector

Maybe they prefer drivers on 25% fees rather than 20% ?
5% on a few hundred million per annum does add up.

newber19

It seems Ola also has questionable ways of despatching work. Took a guy on a journey, dropped him off and hung around for another job. 5 mins later the guy reappears and asks if I’m free, so told him to go on Ola and book journey and it’ll go to me. Despite him stood at my car, job goes to another driver 🤷🏼‍♂️

Miuipixel

It seems Ola also has questionable ways of despatching work. Took a guy on a journey, dropped him off and hung around for another job. 5 mins later the guy reappears and asks if I’m free, so told him to go on Ola and book journey and it’ll go to me. Despite him stood at my car, job goes to another driver 🤷🏼‍♂️
It is the same with Uber too. It has happened many times

newber19

It is the same with Uber too. It has happened many times
Yup, take a guy most mornings to Canary Wharf, goes like clockwork, same time everyday. Parked 2 doors down from his gaff and on 2 occasions now it’s gone to someone else

badami

Rating has nothing to do with it. Uber 4.97 Ola 4.98 and Bolt 4.92.
Yesterday passenger told me a driver 9 minutes away got first refusal. I was around the corner 2 minutes and 0.5 miles away. He would've been late for work if the first driver accepted.

I noticed when I rated a male passenger down I started getting female passengers. Then I had a problem with a female whom I rated down guess what more male passengers. Now I rate everyone 5 unless it's a really bad situation.

I've also noticed when I take my family out during day to some place, and my gps is on, then during my shift I get passengers going that way. Has happened multiple times so not a coincide.

Also noticed if I do something safety related, like rejecting passengers without baby seat, I get bigger jobs.

Miuipixel

Yesterday passenger told me a driver 9 minutes away got first refusal. I was around the corner 2 minutes and 0.5 miles away. He would've been late for work if the first driver accepted.

I noticed when I rated a male passenger down I started getting female passengers. Then I had a problem with a female whom I rated down guess what more male passengers. Now I rate everyone 5 unless it's a really bad situation.

I've also noticed when I take my family out during day to some place, and my gps is on, then during my shift I get passengers going that way. Has happened multiple times so not a coincide.

Also noticed if I do something safety related, like rejecting passengers without baby seat, I get bigger jobs.
I only rate bad if they slam my door or keep opening and closing the window or eat in the car. You mentioned some good points i will give it a try for a week